Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

seriously!!

2 posters

Go down

seriously!! Empty seriously!!

Post by cookie Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:18 pm

seriously!! Hello-gold-glitter

well sometimes i faced many expressions and words really caught my eye i got surprised from how some members answer on one of the subjects by using a bold rude words

can't they say waht they want without using a violent tone which shows nothing but impolite behaviour without taking into consideration that we have teachers among us that we respect

another thing for those who consider the forum a pile of nonesense and irrelevancies what are you waiting for to contribute instead of saying this write a good subject and if you consider this forum a waste of time it means you are not welcomed among us and this is not your place

well my question is if you were in front of all the members will you say the same openion you are saying here by using the same tone or be hidden give you more freedom to say what you want in the way you want?????

and what do you think of those members ???

I am talking in general i am not adressing certain members
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

seriously!! Empty Re: seriously!!

Post by starlight Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm

alright .thx for the subject
I think those members you addressed;they may some times forget themselves cauz maybe they are considering this forum as other rude ones.
they don't bear in their minds that this is an educational forum.
so we have here to express our feelings and opinions politely and taking into consideration our teachers....................happy ramadan
starlight
starlight

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Back to top Go down

seriously!! Empty Re: seriously!!

Post by cookie Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:22 pm

thank you your openion make this subject more interesting

thank you for your passing
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428