Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Mother!

+4
Big brother
Virtopia
Hush
Ezinma
8 posters

Go down

Dear Mother! Empty Dear Mother!

Post by Mulan Sat May 16, 2009 2:46 pm

MOTHER

There,in that dark,clowdy,and obscure land i built my house.Lonliness becomes my house,sadness is its colour and fear is its roof.I have been there since the sixth january 2006 ;I have been there since the death of my mother.Do you imagine a sea without water,a wood without trees and body without soul?I have been like that since the death of my mother ...
What a killing feeling that i feel,when i wake in the morning and find that i am still hearing
her voice suffering from this pain.She makes me feel like i can do anything to make her bear this killing pain she still feel.At the end i find that i can’t do anything just being a corpse of paradoxes.Smiling,froning,crying,……ooooo..h my God if just i can get all the pain and save her.She used to tell me « If the spring needs eyes,it will be my eyes.if the summer needs ,it will be my scent .If the winter needs warm ,it will be my tenderness.If the automn needs change,it will be with me » ;Now i need every thing but i can not find any thing.She left me alone fighting this pain of lonliness, this feeling of responsibility.I miss her and i will miss her till death.

Mulan
Mulan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Dear Mother! Empty Re: Dear Mother!

Post by Ezinma Sat May 16, 2009 2:54 pm

May Allah bless auntie Mulan's mother... Dear Mulan I know you're strong, and I can understand all what you passed through when your dear mum was ill... My Allah bless you too!
Remember that your sister Ezinma loves you! Smile
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sat May 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Hello Mulan, what you said makes me shiver. I bow down to salute your courage and thank you for this topic that might make people aware about the importance of the mother. In fact, the mother is the only thing that we can't replace, it is the most precious thing EVER. The most pathetic person is the one who didn't know the value of his mother. No need to say what a mother does for her child since the whole web won't be enough to pay her what she deserves.

As for you Mulan I wanted just to remind you about the reward Allah promised for the one who bears his sorrow and turns it to a happiness for te sake of Allah. You have to know that Allah loves the patients and he said in his Qur'an " والله يحب الصابرين". The prophet peace be upon him said ( مَنْ يَتَصَبَّرْ يُصَبِّرْهُ اللَّهُ ، وَمَا أُعْطِيَ أَحَدٌ عَطَاءً خَيْرًا وَأَوْسَعَ مِنْ الصَّبْرِ ). So be strong and have faith that the wisdom of Allah is beyond the human reach. With all my respect
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 pm

Mulan..."أعظم الله أجركم".May Allah give patience.I'm Sorry for your lost.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtopia Mon May 25, 2009 4:25 pm

My eyes were full of tears, my heart as if shaken with spears. I wondered why? Why would my heart bleed and cry. Is it the end of the world or the fall of the sky? It wasn’t that nay. It was for a friend’s dismay that I would kneel down and raise my hands high, high to the sky. It’s for the memory of Mulan’s mother
that I pray and say:
Rest in peace my mother
Rest, lest my pain and sorrow wither
To leave you desert my life I never wanted, never!
But it’s Allah’s will, we shall obey his order
Though you left, of all your words I still remember
Of your promises to cherish me in spring and warm me in winter
Oh my mother, oh my mother!
The grief of my soul with your smile I cover
Cause it’s for you, for your memory that I must recover
To tell the whole world that you are the best mother ever!
The best mother whom I’ll at each breath remember
Those words are a reminder
For you sister and brother:
Mothers are the beam that makes our souls flower.
So take care of that beam

forever……..

I don’t tell you dear Mulan don’t shed tears cause I would do more. I don’t tell you try to forget cause without my mother this world I’ll abhor. I only want to know that you are not alone if you lost a mother you’ve gained sisters and brothers and this ugly, cruel life will carry on
together!
Virtopia
Virtopia

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Mon May 25, 2009 8:58 pm

إن لله ما أعطى و أن لله ما أخذ فلتصبري و تحتسيبي
that's what the prophet "Peace Be upon Him" used to say to the be'reaved

hello Mulan,
i stand by you brotherly to ease some sorrow on you and draw some joy on your face .................great respect to all the mothers , i know what the mother means ...... she is a wonderful creature that Allah granted us , i know how you feel Mulan and i appreciate your courage .....May allah grant you & your mother his Paradise.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Amir Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 pm

My Allah be pleased with your mother my sister.
I am really touched by your story my sister. I really want to ease you some of the aching you are feeling now. But this life will never stop to stab us. Please leave the house you built in that dark, cloudy and obscure land. I been there before. I now all what you are feeling now. I now You hate life, hate people or even hate yourself.
The answer is inside you. Try to turn this hatred into love. Try to cope with illness and learn how to cheat your heart and make it forget the loss of the people you love. I know it is very difficult to forget the one you lost because they will be always there. They will be in your mind all the time. You will feel them beside you, you will imagine them walking by you, you will dream of them talking to you. Although your mother is not with you now, I am sure it is still alive in your heart. Pray for her all the time and ask my Almighty God to be pleased with her.
And we as brother and sister will pray with you.
Your last resort is Allah. And He will never disappoint you. Trust God and remember it is He who bestows success
Kind regards, Amir.
Amir
Amir

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulan Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 am

Hi,thank you mates.Don't wory am ok alhamdou lillah. But,Amir i have never felt hatred toward any person khbat1 ,but i feel lonliness only euh22 .
Mulan
Mulan

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Loneliness is a the last think you should think about.You have got more 100 members on this forum ready to chill you up.I will be the first one among those so,if you need any thing... you know what to do...just ask for it

Read you soon
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:10 pm

O dear Mulan, you really make me shed tears, all of we are here brothers and sisters to help each other, the mother is the most important gift in this whole life, loosing it means loosing breath, I really feel what you feel, so "صبر جميل و الله المستعان", remember always beside you.

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:13 am

My great sister you are not alone, you have so many brothers as well sisters and all our mothers are yours. She needs our prayer so we have to do so.
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down