Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And then what?!

+4
Thewolf
TheUkrainian
loser
chinda
8 posters

Go down

And then what?! Empty And then what?!

Post by chinda Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am

Yes, and then what? Does burning schools in which our children are supposed to study become a solution to solve some problems?! Does devastating public facilities become a solution?! I don’ think so! So why all these things are happening, what is the solution to extinguish this fire which is spreading like a cancer in a body, an illness spreads like a bush-fire in the harmattan. Why people are enraged, what government should do to soothe them? The fear, all the fear is if these riots lead to a great calamity in which our country will flinch years backward after getting rid of the bleak days we lived.

People are saying, while doing that, “let us go to Europe” as if Europe is “paradise lost” each wretched Algerian is seeking for and chasing after, as if Europe is opening its hands on the fullest to embrace any Algerian goes there, to welcome any one goes there. Didn’t they know that Europe will not welcome them and embrace them unless if they will be useful; Europe won’t welcome anyone unless if it will exploit him, it won’t embrace anybody unless if it will suck his blood. As if people are doing all this because Algeria hinders and deters them from going to Europe, why we are so ungrateful to our country, why don’t we stand hand in hand, side by side to our country like we were few months ago when we were holding flags shouting “1.2.3 Algeria long live!” saying it is our Algeria and we love it, or we love Algeria just when it gives us, just when we are happy, why don’t we stand by it when it needs us, when it is in need for our hands and help. Why we always stretch our hands to reach the “heaven” which we think it is waiting for us whereas it is a real hell, why we see our country always the bad one while the other countries are always the good attracted by their glitter forgetting that not all what glitters is gold!

I saw people laughing and smiling while doing those things, happy by such things they are doing, as if it will not them who will suffer from lack of schools, the bad state of roads, lack or means of transportation and others. We, on a hand, are saying that we are suffering from the lack of many things, and on the other hand we burn and ravage the things it is we who are using, then we say Algeria didn’t do anything for us, we don’t have any thing! How can we say these things whereas it is we who are working on demolishing our country!

It is out of doubt, a truth none can deny it, that many things in our Algeria are thrown into turmoil; bedlam, chaos, muddle are everywhere, true, but this is not the solution, on the contrary it is; it will add nothing to our state but dragging us deep into a state of loss, a state that can lead us to another precarious and pernicious state in which we can’t stand up easily; dire results that we can witness for another decades and which we are not ready to witness such things any more.
Let us think and ponder carefully before doing anything, before stepping any step, because it is not easy at all what we are doing, it is we who are going to reap what we are planting, and if things remain like that, sure the harvest will be meagre. Let us pray for a better morrow.

chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

And then what?! Empty Re: And then what?!

Post by Londonhbb Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:07 pm

I'm aware and concious that a teenager who was raised on violence from his family can't react pacificly فاقد الشيء لايعطيه. But I'm also aware that this generation in unlike the other one because of the noticeable conciousness that is increasing at the level of Religion, Politics, Media, Press...etc. Therefor, it's clear that other hands are behind these events. Why ?
• Because I myself saw the cops deviating cars in the national road 01 to save them before the manifestations begin. Couldn't they do anything else instead ?
• The majority of those who manifestated by this stupid violent way are aged from 15 up to 22. So they are clearly manipulated.
• After all the administrative buraux have been burned and stolen and even Schools, our dear cops showed up to calm the manifestators.
N.B : This the least thing that I could conclude only at the level of my town. How about the whole country ? I think I can generalise and even extand my thoughts !!!

Dear chinda all what are you saying is true but I want to add that it's manipulated nd organized from the system itself that is denying it at some newspapers and television programmes, if it's a television !!!!!!

May ALLAH save our country from anyone who wants to return what has been fixed . Amen
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:24 pm

0.000000000000000001 % of the stolen money. Common! let them burn anything they find.
Concerning what some call: people's damaged properties, I call them (Collateral damage).

Either we all benefit or we all lose, but I just wish they can burn and destroy Responsibles' Properties in Hydra and l'Abiar and in some other areas.
Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Well-done Nacerpro ! Let them damage their Post Offices nd where to get paid ?!!
Let them damage their schools nd where to get educated ?!!
Let them damage their City Halls nd where to obtain their official papers ?
Whereas our responsibles r getting paid by Euro nd Dollar nd their children r getting educated abroad or in the international schools .
It's a shame on us to damage our country or pushing ppl to do that .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by loser Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

since we were born we saw nothing good in this country nd we lose lose nd but loss....the need is not to destroy th need is to go abroad...10 bloody years....10 corrupted years ...now 10 or more of revolution against corruption at all level to live in good condition....this is my opinion
loser
loser

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Warm Greetings,
Sorry, but i can't give my opinion , since both of Revolt &  Riot didn't touch my personnel interests .I am enjoying democracy & Freedom of speech & all things that any young man  from Europe & USA have got .BEST REGARDS,
TheUkrainian,
Slavic Culture & Lifestyle
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 pm

I strongly agree with you Londonhbb!
It's very clear that what's happenning is organized! But, it's really a shame! Instead of building our home, we're destroying it ourselves!!!
If we were mature and cultivated enough, we would know how to manifest in a civilized way, but we kept silence for a long time then we exploded like barbarians!!!! Do they think when destroying buses, burnning offices and threatenning our safety, they will get their comfort??!What a shame!!!! And what a stupidity!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:18 pm

We must not mix things up. We are with and against the protests. I'm with the manifestation of a feeling of unrest that lasts for a while, I'm with claiming one's rights out loud, I'm with the movement when change is needed BUT but I do not accept that this right is used for purely criminal aims, or manifested in a criminal way! Those who plunder and break shops, cars, public goods are criminals and nothing more! Manifest yes but you should know how to manifest! I do not think that the burnt cars and looted shops are owned by the state and yet what is the state, is it not a people, a land and a government! You do not destroy your house because the rent went expensive! What is reprehensible is violence against oneself, gratuitous violence against the property of a fellow! Otherwise who does not want a better Algeria? Who does not want to see the country's wealth equitably shared? Who does not want to see Algeria as a safe country where peace prevails? That is why we are spirited to say NO to violence when it is self-destructive.

Regarding the conspiracy theory and interests of people in the shadow who pull the Fiscella, it's very legitimate to back such a theory especially for a generation that experienced October 1988. Nothing happens by chance, and one must be fool to believe in simplistic versions because we have seen and experienced the worst floods that are more than this seeminglyt drop that made the glass flood, but the glass was not cracked so far, why now? It's just self-doubt, nothing is sure so everything is possible.
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Sassy86 people said the same in October 88 and in 91 manifestations; do we congratulate each other for that violence? And once again, it seems the point is not clear, we're not against manifesting in itself but against what to do when manifesting! Besides, what's moral and what isn't is decided by religion, and the prophet peace be upon him said:

"المسلم أخو المسلم لا يخونه ولا يكذبه ولا يخذله كل المسلم على المسلم حرام عرضه وماله ودمه التقوى هاهنا - وأشار إلى القلب - بحسب امرئ من الشر أن يحقر أخاه المسلم " and;

" من أشار إلى أخيه بحديدة فإن الملائكة تلعنه حتى يدعه وإن كان أخاه لأبيه وأمه" and;

«لا تروعوا المسلم فإن روعة المسلم ظلم عظيم» and;

"قتال المسلم كفر وسبابه فسوق ولا يحل لمسلم أن يهجر أخاه فوق ثلاثة أيام" and;

"لينصرن الرجل أخاه ظالما أو مظلوما إن كان ظالما فلينهه فإنه له نصرة وإن كان مظلوما فلينصره" and;

"لا تباغضوا ولا تقاطعوا ولا تدابروا ولا تحاسدوا وكونوا عباد الله إخوانا كما أمركم الله ولا يحل لمسلم أن يهجر أخاه فوق ثلاثة أيام " and ;

Then how can you say it's moral and legitimate to burn a car or to break a window!!! Itakou Allah fima ta9ouloun, "إنما الفتنة أشد من القتل". We are not marxists or existentialists to believe in the power of violence against oneself. Violence is a necessity azgainst NON-MUSLIMS; whoever says he is a muslim you don't have the right to touch him even if he is a hypocrite and he is just using that! We never know what is in the hearts and nobody should act according to his own mind! YES I AM AGAINST RIOTS IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY! If it is for nothing it is for: "

كرهت أن يشمت الغرب والكفار بالإسلام وأهله
".

Hush
Hush

Back to top Go down

Post by Blidi Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Hush last reply reminded me of a video I recently found on another site (Djelfa)

DOWNLOAD HERE

It's what they want the world to see the Muslim picture Evil or Very Mad
Blidi
Blidi

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-09-11

http://www.blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:29 am

Thank you Chinda for this interesting topic.

Well, we don't need PHILOSOPHY. Everything is clear.
"a hungry man; an angry man."
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:05 pm

[quote="sassy86 what i meant is that i don't condamn but i try to understand them,and i do understand them. [/quote]

I doubt they understand themselves!

If it's legitimate then why don't older people get involved in the riots?
When somone does an wrong deed we don't stay in the corner and just ponder about the matter, we act!

"كنتم خير أمة أخرجت للناس تامرون بالمعروف وتنهون عن المنكر"

If burning, stealing and terrorising the others isn't a wrong deed "منكر" Then I wonder what is it!

If it was that way then you should also understand those who drink wine, those who commit adultry, those who do various sins because of their desires and instincts! Besides may be you think you understand it, but what you see is just an image to be consumed, what is really the cause is not that evident

(I don't know if you know about the recent taxes and the imapact the people behind the oil and sugar industry)

Hush
Hush

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Hat's-off Hush
And then what?! HatsOff
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Well,
If there is anyone to be blamed of all what happened it should be the government itself. It's true that SOME seized this opportunity for their own interests but this doesn't mean that all who protested were riots.
About who participated in the protests, that they were all young and they don't know exactly what they were doing, our war against France was led by young people too if you remember.

This government does not understand any other way of protesting, this is a fact.

We may not understand those who u call riots, but have u ever experienced living in tin houses !!! you suffer even basic human being needs!! How can a young man with such living conditions think?! You will probably say that it's not a reason for what he did. Alright, we have to apply our prophet's hadith on all people at the same level, I do not accept that only the so-called riots to be blamed and this is my point.
We may blame the ones who burnt or destroyed people's properties BUT responsible are the 1st ones who have to be blamed and if we want to apply our prophet's hadith that you mentioned above this means that we have to apply it 1st on OUR responsibles. This way it'll be fair enough. If people protested and there was some damage, this is quite normal.

Another thing:

"Even terrorism after all what left behind had good impacts too".

In Feb 23rd, 1989 there were more than 60 parties in all Algeria. People were used to ask about the party you belong to. There was a mess at that time, at least after terrorism period there was no more questions about that issue.
Families that were enemies became all united and no longer enemies, a lot of lessons we deduced a lot of lessons after that bloody period despite all the catastrophes.

If you want me to compare all the negatives with the positives IT IS BAD, but since it was inevitable we learnt a lot from that experiment. Hence, Algeria nowadays becomes US first partner in defeating terrorism in the whole world and its experts are coming to learn how Algeria could beat terrorism. Algeria is buying in unlimited amount weapons of all kinds that we were banned to import before ...etc

I conclude all my posts with this one. I wouldn't go further and I still believe that if we have to put any side under investigation it should be the GOVERNMENT.

Last point: Would they reduce prices that fast if you used pacific ways to protest ??!!

Salam

Last edited by Nacerpro on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:35 am

Nacerpro wrote: Even terrorism after all what left behind had good impacts too.

May I know what is that good impact and have you compared it with the bad one?

What about the Hadiths I mentioned about terrorism and violence? Don't you care about what the prophet peace be upon him said? What's our reference?
Hush
Hush

Back to top Go down

Post by Blidi Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:28 pm

That's right, Hush
Blidi
Blidi

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-09-11

http://www.blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:03 pm

No words to add Hush!! Thank you!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum