Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner for Schmucks

2 posters

Go down

Dinner for Schmucks Empty Dinner for Schmucks

Post by Ismailos2 Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:12 pm

Dinner for Schmucks

Dinner for Schmucks Dinnerforschmucksposter

Honestly speaking, it's a wonderful uplifting comedy Very Happy . It revels in satirical absurdity, but also stirs deeper emotions. Whilst the production is slick it retains artistic integrity and depth. I am happy to recommend it as it made me laugh and put me in a good mood. A true gem in a cynical world. I especially liked the contrast of the successful artist who is narcissistic and shallow with the naive hobbyist artist that makes beautiful touching mouse dioramas. The mouse dioramas are beautiful by the way lol!! Razz

The storyline kept me guessing, perhaps because I haven't seen the earlier french film it is based on Shocked . It is really a feel good movie, amazing comedy and perhaps there are flaws but it is very funny and has an endearing empathic quality. Razz , I recommend you watch this if you want a good laugh Laughing

TORRENT FILE [BRRIP]

Dinner for Schmucks Downloadicon
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Dinner for Schmucks Empty Re: Dinner for Schmucks

Post by the bright queen Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Thanks alot dear ^^ I think it's going to cheer up me up .. Dinner for Schmucks 713874
ps: did u really put a "Merry Christmas" label ?? Rolling Eyes just wondering
the bright queen
the bright queen

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:12 am

That movie will cheer you up for sure Very Happy xx Yeah, i put a xmas label lol Guilty as charged lol
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum