Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did the real men go?

+5
Thewolf
soso
glourious
w_ch
TheUkrainian
9 posters

Go down

Where did the real men go? Empty Where did the real men go?

Post by bilinda Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Sometimes i believe that what happened to real men is the same what had happened to dinosaurs million years ago. Something strange came from the sky to sign the end of these creatures. Where did the real men go? Do they exist really? Or they are cast away to an isolated island? Because the so called men of today are just like Taiwan goods. The same form but not the same quality. They do wear trousers, they do have moustaches, their voices are different from us, and that’s all. Ohhh wait a minute, now they do wear like us. I mean pink color, jewelry that we, girls, find it strange. Nowadays it is a kind of a miracle to find a true man. A man who is faithful, joyful, and clever. A man that honesty is his map in this world, and truth is the blood that runs in his veins. A man that does what he has to do without any fear. A man of duty, and right. A man that gives his all when he loves, and does not hurt when he hates. A man that the world smiles when he smiles, and earth shakes when he cries. A man that you sleep as if angels are surrounding you because he is in your home. A man that his aims are high in the sky. A man that his words defy thousand souls. A man that forgiveness is his best way to take revenge. In a state of delirium some would say. Others would laugh until they hurt their stomach. Others would simply reply:" show me real women I show u real men". They forgot that we are their results. They forgot that we are the artifact of their unmatched souls. If there were real fathers there would be real daughters. If there were real husbands there would be real wives and so on. The real weird thing to me is that you hear men saying that women were created from a serpentine rib. They forgot once again that that rib is theirs. I know that real men do exist but where are they? Or just like Edmund burke said:”all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good men do nothing.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Where did the real men go? Empty Re: Where did the real men go?

Post by TheUkrainian Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Dearesister Bilinda, Thank you very gently for this interesting .
Well said; i definitely agree with you .i told u once in univ, that i met   2 bodies but i couldn't differentiate between them , Its a  sign of the approaching Judgment day".Its true ,Pink, tight clothing, & "fond de tain" had become matter of most young men in Big cities around the world .Allah yahdina !
Don't worry about us ! but we have to look after of our kids in future .
TheUkrainian,
Slavic Culture & Lifestyle

TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:55 am

Hello,

Such a serious question, thanks bilinda. I'll try to be as objective as possible and try not to be carried away with my feelings and thoughts and state my opinion fairly. I read yesterday something very wise that a friend of mine wrote. He said that there's a clear difference between being a MALE and being MAN. It's the latter that we're discussing here. I have a question: what makes a man a MAN? Is it his strength? Is it when he hits his sisters or wife? Is that the real manhood? Just so you know, there's no one in the entire world who is as manly as the Prophet PBUH and he had NEVER beaten a woman in his life. If he saw it a necessity to obtain manhood, he'd have done it for sure. Therefore, manhood is whatever the Prophet PBUH did and said, for me. I know no more than that, and you can call me an old-fashioned on this one, I don't care.I agree with bilinda that a good father and brother would influence the women in the house, but you must know something, the house is built on how good or vicious the lady of the house is. Women are the corner stones of every healthy home; they can make a given family happy as they can do otherwise. The woman is the "home" itself for the man; as it's stated in the Quran "saken..." ( that word was in Arabic and it means "home") so, women DO play a role in making men and themselves happy. It's not entirely up to men to do so as it's not entirely the opposite. Hence, everyone should do his/her job and expect the rewards from none but from Allah.
As for the issue of dressing and behaving, it's mainly because we are off the right track, the straight path, and we tend to imitate whatever the non-muslims do (which is an indication that the day of Judgement is approaching as it was stated in the previous posts) Mainly, those kids are brainwashed and here comes the role of the parents to prevent that from happening. The most ones influenced by the western culture are the teenagers and if they were not advised and guided, they'd end up behaving like that way for the rest of their lives. Here, i can tell that their way of dressing and behaving is the outcome of their parents neglect and recklessness.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Finally, Ahlem Mustaghanmi’s seeds became fruits…good shot Bilinda lol

It’s very important topic that shows the relation between men and women in this life. Well, let me comment on what you have said: “:" show me real women I show u real men". They forgot that we are their results”. You wanted save women and give them diplomatic immunity, but I should tell you الأم مدرسة إذا أعددتها، أعددت شعب طيب الأعراق …It means the good generation starts from mother’s lap.

Back to the topic, I don’t agree with you, because you talked like if there are not men on the earth at all. The example of men you gave us answer itself, simply they are not men, or they are not men yet.

It is your problem if your sights are short( i mean women who have same opinion with Bilinda), you saw the “boy” with pink t-shirt, but you forgot thousands of soldiers, suffering in mountains to save you souls. You forgot the men who are guarding borders of your country…etc

What is the matter Bilinda, did you lose hope to find a real man? Razz I’m kidding

I'm sure that each good man will find his second good part
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:28 pm

I guess the fondamental issue here is the concept of manhood. We notice that everyone has a unique concept of manhood, some may think that the real man is the one that have more money or power, some other may believe the real man is the one that uses strenght in dealing with any problem and fills the area with terror ..,etc.
As a result, we find many "kinds" of men. for example a man who spends his life collecting money & nothing but money, other men manifest his life in building muscles and oppressing the weak ones..others consider cheating the others and betraying them "9faza"...etc.
and believe me just because you don't see them as "men", it doesn't mean that all people share with you your perspective. There are many women who see a man only through his "wallet" or throught his social class ...etc. and unfortunately, that what makes finding the real wife( for men) or the real husband (for women) almost an impossible mission.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Thank you very much my friends for your replies. Well Wolf let me tell you something my brother: to notice such a problem it does not need Ahlem Mastghanmy's books, besides she cannot influence me because i do not agree with all what she says though i like her wrightings. Back to our topic, if we follow ur measures in defining real men we have to includ the teachers that are teaching us, the doctors that are in hospitals,and so on. Having certain jobs does not make of someone a man. I'm not accusing any one but this phenomenon is starkly apparent.
bilinda
bilinda

Back to top Go down

Post by soso Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:48 pm

hi friends
i think that there exist no real man and woman simply because we are far from our religion. .in contrast if we were responsable and do what we are asked to. i think the problem will be disappeared even though no one is perfect.

soso

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 am

Each era had its disadvantages, and the phenomenon you have mentioned is not new dear Belinda. And I’m also sure that each era witnessed the same kind of men you have mentioned. That is why God said. IN THE NAME OF GOD THE COMPASSIONATE THE MERCIFUL

<< الخبيثات للخبيثين و الخبيثون للخبيثات و الطيبات للطبيين و الطيبون للطيبات>>

I’m not defending on this kind of people -they are already not men- but I didn’t like the way you asked your question, like there are not any real men around you. You exaggerated a lot! And you put all men on same plate. I wonder how would be your reaction (you women) if a man asked the same question with using word “women”!! Finally, let me say: “Men are like fruits on tree, sweetest fruit is high on the top and tasteless one is low”. It is up to you to pick up the right one, girls. J

P.S. Dear Belinda, I didn’t mean neither you are Ahlem’s shadow, nor you are influenced by her. Simply, i meant you have similar points of view.

Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Where did the real men go? Empty Just an Opinion !!

Post by Nacerpro Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Hello all,
I wish that u r all fine.
I really appreciate what u've written bilinda. It's such an important topic but what is meant by ur words isn't what it is meant by what u wanted to say (do u remember what u told me at univ?). I agree with u both, bili and thewolf. Each one of you is right since s/he's proved and s/he's defending his/her point of views. This is a historical problem and each generation thinks that there is No real men or women. This is not new and it is still walking side by side with human being's time. Anyway, don't worry bili and be optimistic about life because we all live the inevitable destiny that is written by Allah. So no need to find a REAL MAN that will affect all his surrounding girls and women.
Live your life as it should be and let men or males live it as they want since every one will be asked separately in what s/he did in his/her life.
"مـن شـاء فـلـيـؤمـن ومـن شـاء فـلـيـكـفـر"
Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Where did the real men go? Empty Men & Women have gone with the wind!!

Post by Big brother Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:23 am

Sorry !!........are you asking about me?!! scratch , Here iam ,the REAL MAN, plus fort ,plus gentile, plus brave, plus intelligent, plus man que Batman, Superman, Magaman,and whoever man.

Well,....... what's a cornerstone , controversial,and annoying taboo ?!!( no offense Bilinda) . My reply will be like this :
Once upon a time, there was a Virtuous Family that lives in the Virtuous Town where everything is straight and upright , that family would dedicate her whole life to let her children "shoot for the moon and land between the stars",they were the first principles . children where brought up on the straight ethics and the high morals , they were brought up to be MEN ,they were the pride of their family and the idols of thier society.

One day the mummy decided to let the home behind , and go looking for a job, the reason?!!, i dunno maybe she wanted to break routine or more likely to PROVE men that she's as good as them outside home. Anyway, the problem was: Who would be in charge of the children?!!, who would bring'em up?!!, whowould look after the MEN of the FITURE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
So, the children could stumble upon on alternative caregivers (to be more fair) they were aunt TV and uncle street , who would save not effort to bring up the children uprightly to be "MEN".

In brief, There were Real Men when they were real families whose concerns touched the sky and Women are NO BETTER .

Biggy

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by messi Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:22 pm

Well! I can't say that I didn't feel a little bit offended. Who wouldn't, when he hear some lady saying there are no "real men".. especially in this horrible time where "women kind " are the origin of every problem that men faces in this world.
Tell me how I can be a man when my mother leave home before I wake up & go to work & forgets all about me.
tell me how I can be a man when I go out & all I see is women dresing & acting like a prostitutes that I feel shame to walk with my father.
tell me how to be a man when my teacher treat me like cr*p whereas they are such an angels with you women.
So maybe we need to think about the long gone real women before we wonder why ther are no real man.
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

U c bili? U shud calm them down. The purpose of this topic has changed now my dear.
Easy guys,
Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:58 pm

Messi i think that you are saying that you will not be a man unless the whole world will walk the line. Look to what Elisabeth Gaskell says in her book North and South:
I take it that 'gentleman' is a term that only describes a person in his relation to others; but when we speak of him as 'a man', we consider him not merely with regard to his fellow-men, but in relation to himself — to life — to time — to eternity. A cast-away lonely as Robinson Crusoe — a prisoner immured in a dungeon for life — nay, even a saint in Patmos, has his endurance, his strength, his faith, best described by being spoken of as 'a man'. I am rather weary of this word 'gentlemanly', which seems to me to be often inappropriately used, and often, too, with such exaggerated distortion of meaning, while the full simplicity of the noun 'man', and the adjective 'manly' are unacknowledged — that I am induced to class it with the cant of the day." [u]
bilinda
bilinda

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Ps: it is not necessary that all what i write shows my personality or my mental type. I write all what i like without any exception.
bilinda
bilinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down