Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May God bless USA and its people

+17
sandrilla
Nounette
Thewolf
Konvict
cawatawa
glourious
Hannah Williams
louli
Big brother
bryne_kh2000
messi
cookie
MrL
the youth
TheUkrainian
MaGGiE
chinda
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 Empty Re: May God bless USA and its people

Post by cookie Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm

no comment
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 Empty Re: May God bless USA and its people

Post by messi Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:13 pm

May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 Tcrn1610
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:56 am

Hi the wolf... I wish that ALLAH will gather you with the americans at the Doomsday... AMINE الله يحشركم معاهم . آمين
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Thewolf wrote:
May God bless USA ( Ameen )

Isn't USA a grace from God?! why we should hate it since it is saving the world from the mess. At least, imagine how many war would start if there was not USA ? ( Koreas, China vs Japan, Middle East struggle and even Algeria vs Morocco ...) this is just one example, think deeply, and you will find that USA is really a grace from God.

P.S I invit you to Pray for USA in this Ramadan mates.

Iam pretty sure you're being sarcastic, you're just measuring our temperatures and provoking words.but why not?!!, let's pray for the butchers of our palestinians and Iraquian brothers and sisters!, let's pray for homo people!, let's pray for war makers......but buddy, you missed out Israel , we should pray for it too.

May Allah accept your fasting and praying.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:46 am

I guess you really need to gather your mind and take a look at the backstages.

God bless America! come on murder murder!!
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Williams Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:34 am

God bless USA anyway.
Hannah Williams
Hannah Williams

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:42 pm

I think we should always distinguish between the US Government and the US people. Many of them are really nice people and they are against war and killing innocent people. But that does not change the fact that thousand of people are dying because of the US wars around the world.

So...We should think again before " blessing" these kind of countries and this kind of things.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by cawatawa Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:33 pm

i got your idea!!
you want to reproache prejudice made by the most that america is the devil!!!!!
you're right-sided!!!
if you can answer that question you can understand my gist:" can you bear other's idiosyncratic behaviours?

cawatawa

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Konvict Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:53 pm

Click here
Konvict
Konvict

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Thank you for your opinions mates
I'm not provoking anyone, it was my opinion only
Welcome back *********Konvict*********
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Question Question Question Question

3ab9our 3ab9our 3ab9our

Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 pm

All I've to say for you is : God bless my Algeria and only my ALGERIA!!!!!!!!!
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu May 09, 2013 9:38 am

yakhah, how stupid I was lol
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace Mon May 13, 2013 12:46 am

Thewolf wrote:
May God bless USA ( Ameen )

P.S I invit you to Pray for USA in this Ramadan mates.

With all due respect, let me say that this is a very silly idea to think of. Otherwise, you're free to do it in case you were Masonic. I will never visit this thread again as I can't control my nerves and words whenever seeing such a thought from a FREE Algerian Believer. May Allah (i.e; "Almighty" God) lead you to His Righteous path. Amen... This is what I can pray .
Wallace
Wallace

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 am

w_ch wrote:yakhah, how stupid I was lol

and how wise you are now May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 97785
Carry on positive self-critic May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 129195
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallace Mon May 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Thewolf wrote:
W_ch: It's not something new what you mentioned. What Americans doing is right ( at least to keep thier business )
Haven't you hands to grow wheat? are they obliged to feed you? and Africans?
[i][b]Did Americans cut off our hands?
You said that they throw wheat on seas in order to keep prices high? Even in Adrar they throw tomatos in desert in order to keep prices high, and in Mascara and Ain defla throw potatos in valley in order to keep prices high, didn't you see that? Very Happy So don't blame Americans if they did so Very Happy
God is angry from us, and we are paying because we left our religion. And we found America t justify our weakness.
We know that Christians and Jewish are our enemies since 15century, aren't we stupid if we are waiting goodness from them?
Sorry, you are not tackling the matter from a political vision, and the problem Arabs ( not muslims) they will never change because of thier emotional vision for political cases.

P.S For who are crying for Sadam: It is easy, go to youtube, type ( Sadam's crimes ) and click on ENTER. Then come me later Very Happy
By the way, i'm proud because i know something about logic and reality. i'm awake Very Happy

May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 189646 I can't get a very minute detail about the above reply May God bless USA and its people - Page 2 189646
Can anyone help me do that ? May be you Guest !
Wallace
Wallace

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon May 13, 2013 9:11 pm

Dear Wallace,

I wish I could. What I understood is that Thewolf tried to convince us that the USA is worthy of our prayers (and that was in Ramadhan) We strongly opposed the idea, and we eventually got carried away as our emotions were teased. Now that I look back to the event, we could have conducted it in a different. We could have learnt from our mistakes. I think, Sir Wallace, if you were present those moments, it would have been a totally different story Smile
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 pm

God Bless USA …!!!
When I first saw the title I thought that somebody made to attract our intentions I wonder how you could say it. You brag with Obama’s pics eating in a public restaurant thinking he’s a cool man since he was a dummy manipulated behind the scenes while the great majority thinking like you do and like many other awaken-brainwashed people. Ayo Maaaaan! You think you know everything but this is the reason that we don’t know how to interpret. What was the name of the blessed country you’re inviting us to pray for? It was called the NEW WORLD and then after long period of establishing and building up the system of that Area a tension between the US and the mother country which was the Great Britain led to a split and an emergence of new power in reality it was done after a collaboration between a chosen men who planned for new coming world rules to manipulate everything on earth one of that men was George Washington who is one of the most believers in the Illuminati or the free masonry which is planning for making a NEW WORLD ORDER the famous expression that’s written in the Dollar Bill Novus Ordo Seclorum under an uncompleted Pyramid and all seeing eye over it which is clearly an Illuminati sign which is looking for the domination of their God Dajal to rule the world but that will happen only If Israel is in position of power!
Do you think the Dollar mysterious sings are a coincidence?  
Do you think the 9_11 is a terrorist from outside?
Do you think the 911 emergency Service is a coincidence?
Do you think the word “Hollywood” that produce films to brainwash people is called
Hollywood like that without a deep meaning? Search for it
Why Arab geniuses don’t last for so long? For example Yahia Ayman elmashad!
Why God will bless USA which is under a rules by a satanic Bible believers or a Lucifer worshipers?
The foundator of the first Church of the Satan Worshipers, and the sign he is making with his hand is not like what we consider “love” no! it’s for satan

It’s not             a coincidence.
Why MR JFK was assassinated?
Why Malcom X was murdered? An Islamic Threat to the plan of the fiends;
Talking about Iraq at least there was not crimes and massacres for Sunii muslims being tortured in jails girls and daughters violated without a petty and children being hang! Sadam Hussein was a lion wasn’t a liar wasn’t like the tamassi7 you posted before!

L’affaire mech gheir 3la sadam
Bush galha croissade contre L’islam
Lotfi double kanon (America) L’album Kobay
My real view about Sadam is that those who hate him are only shi3a what do you think?
Christianity has been destroyed already what left? ISLAM so!
Obama’s words in American Israel public affairs committee (AIPAC)
“I will insure that Israel can defend itself from any thread From Gaza to Tehran defense collaboration between USA and Israel is a manner of success and it must be deepen as a president I will apply a memory of understanding that provides thirty Billions assistance to Israel over the next decade investments to Israel that will not be tied to any other nation.”   
 The nation you’re telling us to pray for actually is manipulated behind the scenes since the power Triangle influenced the societies around the world not only the targeted area of USA they Got a real golden triangle that helped a lot to continue their project in a very secure way that nobody could resist Mass media to Banking to Politics and the most important is who are dominating that three main major elements? They’re called Zionists the reason why America and Europe worship Israel.
1-      Mass Media:  
Hollywood Bosses:
·         Leonard Cohen…….. performed for Israeli troops during the 1973 Arab-Israeli war,
·         Dustin Hoffman
·         Bob Dylan
Zionists are the biggest mass media bosses
·         Michael Eisner (Zionist) CEO of the movie studio Paramount Pictures left it in 1984 and worked as a CEO of The Walt Disney Company until 2005.
·         Robert Iger (Zionist) Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company in 2005- present
·         Stanley Gold (Zionist) President and CEO of Shamrock Holdings, Walt Disney Company's board of directors 1984; 1987–2003, sustained Jewish organizations with both his leadership and treasure.
·         Barry Meyer (Zionist) Warner Bros CEO, American Television producer.
·         Roger Ailes (Zionist) president of Fox News Channel, and chairman of the Fox Television Stations Group. Ailes was a media consultant for Republican presidents Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush
·         David Geffen (Zionist) one of the three founders of DreamWorks SKG in 1994
·         Jeffrey Katzenberg (Zionist) CEO of DreamWorks Animation.
·         Joe Roth (Zionist) was ranked 6th in Premiere Magazine's 2003 Hollywood Power List, Film director, chairman of 20th Century Fox (1989–1993) and Walt Disney Studios (1994–2000) Founded  Revolution Studios in 2000.
·         Leslie Moonves President and chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation.

·         Thomas Middelhoff
·         Ron Meyer  
·         Zukerman
·         Jean-Bernard-levy…Vivendi Universal
·         Sumner Redstone (Zionist) Next Boss whose real name Murray Rothstein broadcast MTV programs of deviancy to more than 342 houses in 140 Nation. 
·         Danny Goldberg.....Warner Bros. Music

2-      Banking:
·         Ben Shalum Bernanke14th Chairman of the Federal Reserve (Zionist)..... about a stealing of half trillion dollars said that some foreign Institutions in Europe and other countries Once he was asked who got the money? He said “Hundred and hundred banks any bank has access to US federal reserve” he was asked to tell the names his answer was No!
o   Actually: the World Bank is destroying the economy of USA for brining one world Government and Israel will be the Ruler! The national debt of the US government Have been increasing from 1940 till the present date, and…
o   Who got the International Monetary Fund? Another (Zionist)...Strauss-Khan who was backup by Nicolas Sarkozy.
·         Alan Greenspan (Zionist) 13th Chairman of the Federal Reserve 1987 –2006 said "First of all the Federal Reserve is an independent agency and that means basically there is no other Governmental agency which can tell us what to do!”

3-      Politics:
Former American President Jimmy Carter called Anti-Semite for condemning Zionism who wrote a book called (Palestine peace not apartheid)
·         David Fromm (Zionist) the Speechwriter of President George W. Bush. And he was a member of the Canada-Israel Committee, and later AIPAC, he became a
·         Brad Blikeman (Zionist) George W Bush’s Deputy Assistant to the President for Appointments and Scheduling.
·         Aryl Filcher (Zionist).....Spokesman of white house 
·         Paul Wolfowitz (Zionist) Deputy Secretary of Defense was the first to bring up Iraq after the 9/11 attacks during a meeting at the presidential retreat at Camp David. And was the "a major architect of President Bush's Iraq policy.
·         Elliot Abrams (Zionist) Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs, Assistant Secretary of State for Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs.
·         Michael Chertoff (Zionist) United States secretary of homeland security under President George W. Bush.
Look who is surrounding the US president and it’s clear
1. Jarry Gensler (Zionist) Chairperson of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
2. Elena Kagan 3rd Zionist appointed to Supreme Court
3. Mara Rudman (Zionist) Foreign Policy Advisor
4. Madeleine Albright (Zionist) Former Secretary of state (Under Clinton)
5. Jacob Lew (Zionist) Director of the office of Management and Budget
6. David Axelrod (Zionist) Obama's closest advisor
7. Rahm Emanuel (Zionist) 23rd White House Chief of Staff  under Obama (he served in Israeli Army in Gulf war not American Army)
8. Lee Feinstein (Zionist) Foreign Policy Advisor
09. Jared Bernstein (Zionist) Chief Economic policy Advisor to the vice president
10. Dennis Ross (Zionist) Special Advisor to Secretary of state
11. Lawrence Summers (Zionist) director of National Economic Council
12. Mary Schapiro (Zionist) Chair of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Zionists are in position of power in the Country that you think is the blessed one!

Since you know that USA Adopted and made the power for Israel why the hell you keep praying for it please don’t act like that if you love Americans it’s not a big deal coz even Americans are brainwashed with the use of the Mass Media and the whole world is brainwashed they made us think the way they want that’s the problem we fall in when we don’t read books! TV…TV…TV common man wake up it’s clear that u say what you see on TV!
Man! That USA you’re proud of has been building Military bases everywhere until then let’s see if someone will pray for you and let’s see who’s gonna bless you Mr Bush the Murda Murda or Mr Obama the Rich Nigga!
God bless America seriously I’m surprised an Algerian keep saying that with a great confident don’t say that to us when you Love USA you’re free but to ask us to pray for it’s unacceptable!!! Lak latoul hik hay haram alina akhina allah yaatik alaafia.
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:03 pm

That topic is bigger than me Mr. Wallace. Nothing to say about it. Even resources are deceiving. You said it once, no one knows the TRUTH which is always relative. Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2