Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum without faked usernames

+13
Thewolf
louli
glourious
Lianne
JOKER
Big brother
sandrilla
cookie
METALLIAN
Ismailos2
Admin
Biba
MrL
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you with an open forum?

A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 100_431079%A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 100_4310 79% 
[ 27 ]
A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 100_431021%A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 100_4310 21% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 34

A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 Empty Re: A forum without faked usernames

Post by Thewolf Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:24 pm

It was going to be more clear and clean, i see that you forgot about ( An open forum )
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 Empty Re: A forum without faked usernames

Post by messi Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Updates!!!

The Administration of this forum decided to apply this idea. I've recieved an E-mail saying that we must "Identify ourselves" to get access to this forum.
Allow me to express my sorrow for this move which I think doe not give much to this forum except deleting double acounts. I think the forum will lose more than it will gain.
Personally I've never seen a website require our personal information...even that this forum is so dear to us
I still can't share my personal information with the rest of the world.

I guess I'm just a stuborn member

(have good times you guys!)
A forum without faked usernames - Page 2 Lol

Last edited by messi on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:35 am

3ab9our draheem madhaa1
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 pm

That's a great idea! Since I am not concerned with this splash Very Happy as my pseudo is my real name, I ask other members to unfold their identities within the forum (if they wish to) . This will harm none. It does tie us closer and stronger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:53 pm

....having two pseudos doesn't mean the member must be odd to the forum. I know, Mr. Admin (why not your real name....lol) , that protecting the spot and willing to preserve it is one of your targets, but I think there are some who wish not to follow your brilliant idea. Since that is a fact not an opinion, I see that you can change pseudos for those who want to. Otherwise, the forum will be deserted because of that. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:28 am

Guermoud Hadiya wrote:....having two pseudos doesn't mean the member must be odd to the forum. I know, Mr. Admin (why not your real name....lol) , that protecting the spot and willing to preserve it is one of your targets, but I think there are some who wish not to follow your brilliant idea. Since that is a fact not an opinion, I see that you can change pseudos for those who want to. Otherwise, the forum will be deserted because of that. Thank you
I do agree with Hadya.
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sayyadmahir Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello, But, would members be able to express themselves freely without threats of retaliation by whoever does not like opinions expressed. Strict admin required though...

sayyadmahir

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2