Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verse of the day!

4 posters

Go down

Verse of the day! Empty Verse of the day!

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Sice we have all kinds, words, quets..even abbreviation; we can have verse of the day, I'll start by the one of my teacher:

«And say: Work; so Allah will see your work and (so will) His Messenger
and the believers; and you shall be brought back to the Knower of the
unseen and the seen, then He will inform you of what you did.» Al Tawba
(Repentance) : 105.

Back to top Go down

Verse of the day! Empty Re: Verse of the day!

Post by chinda Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 pm

"It is He Who created The Night and the Day, And the sun and the moon: All (the celestial bodies) Swim along, each in its Rounded course." Al-Qur'an 21:33
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

" It may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know." Al-Qur-an 2:216
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
"(Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: 'Truly, I am going to create man from clay. So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him.' So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them, Except Iblees (Satan), he was proud and was one of the disbelievers. (Allaah) said: 'O Iblees (Satan)! What prevents you from prostrating yourself to one whom I have created with Both My Hands. Are you too proud (to fall prostrate to Adam) or are you one of the high exalted?' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'I am better than he. You created me from fire, and You created him from clay.' (Allaah) said: "Then get out from here; for verily, you are outcast. And verily, My Curse is on you till the Day of Recompense.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: "'y Lord! Give me then respite till the Day the (dead) are resurrected.' (Allaah) said: 'Verily, you are of those allowed respite Till the Day of the time appointed.' [Iblees (Satan)] said: 'By Your Might, then I will surely, mislead them all, Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).' (Allaah) said: 'The truth is - and the truth I say * That I will fill Hell with you [Iblees (Satan)] and those of them (mankind) that follow you, together.'" [Saad 38-85]

Iblees disobeyed his Lord and refused, stubbornly and arrogantly, to prostrate to Adam. This indicates the serious nature of self-admiration and pride. We ask Allaah to keep us safe and sound from that.

The fact the Iblees believed in the existence of Allaah, acknowledged His Might and swore an oath by that did not benefit him at all, because his belief was cancelled out by his stubbornness, pride and arrogant behaviour before Allaah when he refused to obey His command.

Allaah created Iblees for reasons which are known to Him, may He be glorified and exalted, and to be a test and a trial for mankind. Whoever obeys Allaah and disobeys Iblees will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys Allaah and obeys Iblees will enter Hell. The fact that Allaah created Iblees does not imply that He approves of what Iblees does - we seek refuge with Allaah - but this was the decree of the Lord of the Worlds. Allaah does not approve of kufr or sin. He says (interpretation of the meaning):
"If you disbelieve, then verily, Allaah is not in need of you, He likes not disbelief for His slaves. And if you are grateful (by being believers), He is pleased therewith for you. No bearer of burdens shall bear the burden of another…" [al-Zumar 39]
The point of this aayah is: "He likes not disbelief for His slaves". Allaah's will is of two types: His shar'i (legislative) will, which refers to what He wills and loves, including that which He has prescribed for His slaves; and His kawni (universal) will, which refers to what He wills to happen - for reasons that are known to Him - but this does not necessarily mean that He likes what happens.

Praise be to Allaah Who has guided us, and may He send peace and blessings upon our master Muhammad and his family and companions.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm

“And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allaah) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness”

[al-Furqaan 25:63]
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:22 pm

" When the Quran is read, listen to it with attention,
and hold your peace: that ye may receive Mercy. "

Quran

7:204

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Allah says that the believers are:

« …those who control their wrath and are forgiving toward mankind; Allah loveth the good»
(Chapter: Al-Imran, verse 134).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

«..let
them forgive and overlook, do you not wish that Allah should forgive you? For
Allah is Oft−Forgiving, Most Merciful.!
»
An-Nur, verse 22

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:05 pm

In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

If thou bring them not a revelation, they say: "Why hast thou not
got it together?" Say: "I but follow what is revealed to me from my
Lord: this is (nothing but) lights from your Lord, and Guidance, and
mercy, for any who have faith."

7:203

Ps: Nice corner, I like it.
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 pm

‘All praise be to God alone,
the Lord of all the worlds,
the All-Merciful, the Ever Mercy-giving,
the Master of the Day of Judgement.
You alone we worship, and You alone we ask for help.
Guide us on the Straight Path,
The path of whom You have blessed, not of those who incur You anger,
Nor of those who go astray.’

(al-Fatihah 1: 1-7)

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Wow, Al Fatiha, it looks like a poem "it's very nice"

Will they not, then, try to understand this Qur’an?
Had it come from anyone other than God, they would have found in it many an inner contradiction.’

(al-Nisa 4:82)
sandrilla
sandrilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah Sandy, it's the beauty of Quran even in English.......Oh!!I think we gonna learn It by this way, keep it on friends:

‘Women have rights (over against men) equal to the rights (they owe men) – but men have precedence over them.’

(al-Baqarah 2: 228)

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:19 pm

‘Whosoever holds fast to God, he has been guided onto the Straight Path.’
(al-Imran 3: 101)

What mates, you don't read Quran in English or what?

sandrilla
sandrilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 pm

In The Name Of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful
"Muhammad is but a messenger , messengers have passed away before him. Will it be that , when he dies or is slain , you will turn back on your heels? He who turns back does no hurt to Allah, and Allah will reward the thankful. No soul can ever die except by Allah's permission and at a term appointed. Who so desires the reward of the world,We bestow on him thereof ; and whosoever desires the reward of the Hereafter, We bestow on him thereof We shall reward the thankful"

Koran(Al Imran 144/145)

Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm

‘Say: He is God, the One and Unique;
God, the Eternal source and support
Of everything;
He begets not, and neither is He begotten;
And none is His equal.’

(al-Ikhlas 112: 1-4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:59 am

‘We have sent you to the entire mankind to give them good tidings, and warn them; but most people do not understand this.’
(Saba’ 34: 28)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum