Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does he exist??!!!

+12
princess
sandrilla
Homer simpson
faith.im
Biba
soso
Big brother
cici
chinda
Londonhbb
Ismailos2
w_ch
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Does he exist??!!! Empty Does he exist??!!!

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Salam 3alikoum all.......

Today, my sister, who'll pass the BEM exams, put in my mind a serious question and let it turning in my mind!!
You know how? by saying that their "respectful" teacher "advised" them to prepare themselves and make some "littel (copiage)" in case they allow them to cheat!!!!!!

I was astounished when she said that, we all know that it is a habit to cheat, but also we know that the teacher is the first one who is supposed to prevent such phenomenon!
This saying:

قم للمعلم وفه التبجيلا كاد
المعلم أن يكون رسولا

It puts the teacher in the higer classes, may be like the prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, but what we are witnessing is definitly the contrast; we see that the teacher became a "cheater" himself!!Not all of course, but it's like a "cancer".....And do you believe that sometimes "good students fail"?!!yes, it is a personal experience, I failed some day because I was a good student!

So, tell me, does the "nearly prophet" teacher exist? Does he exist??!!!

Back to top Go down

Does he exist??!!! Empty Re: Does he exist??!!!

Post by w_ch Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Hello,

I don't think that this teacher represent the whole. Being a teacher is a sacred job; lots of responsibilities that an ordinary man/woman is unable to take. To answer your question, according to my own prespective and experiences, I think the types of the perfect-like teachers exist. To be more objective, they are very few indeed. Still we, as being no more than humans, tend to generalize facts, as a means to escape the harsh reality and to avoid being shocked again. But truth be told, the current situation is catastrophic and there are more and more immoral teachers conquering our schools.

On the other hand, Algeria is not Utopia acually; it's not even close tobe called so. There should be some "corruption-hunts" in the near future Does he exist??!!! Icon_pale
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 15, 2010 2:11 pm

That's a horrible thing ! Especially coming out of a teacher's mouth ! My goodness ! It happens yeah ! and honestly, those "newly" teachers don't care about the true values of education or passing the legacy of knowledge to the next generation! All they care about is themselves and how to get more money, even if that means neglecting our innocent students and pupils !! That's just horrible, but there is nothing we can do! I'm not being PESSIMIST , I'm just thinking that even the bigger fish is also CORRUPTED ! Who to turn to ? Who to talk to ? It's quite the Dilemma !

Thanks for tackling this interesting topic ANGELEYES, I hope we can get other members' opinions Smile Some of us are gonna be those teachers, are we gonna do like that ???
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat May 15, 2010 3:20 pm

Well cheating is a bad habit yea . But the new phenomenon is to be pushed from teachers, it's really horrible because the teacher should hold on the perfection principles at least in front of his learners. I know that there r some teachers r complaining abt the bad situations they r put in. But this is not a reason permitting them to declare a destructive solution. shame on him to say so !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Sat May 15, 2010 3:46 pm

emm, intresting Angel.....
What a catastrophic stituation we are in !!!?!!
It's really a shame! But, thank God that there still a few teachers that have principles; although, they un-recognizable comparing with these bad teachers.
We are the teachers of the future, so we have to start from now with our selves, by stopping cheating!!! and pecising some rules to learn and to teach to our pupils, sons, brothers.....

The corruption is everywhere in Algeria, we have to stand hand by hand to fight it.
Thanks Angel.
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cici Sat May 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Shame on him
cici
cici

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Really it is unbelievable thing but, unfortunatly, it exists. I heard about this phenomenon in the premary school, I was shocked the first time. You can't imagine that some teachers write the answers for their pupils on the board in the day of the exam, for nothing just to make the level of their pupils high when making some statistics at the end of the year, and this will prove that they are good teachers while the reality is the opposite. Really, some teachers don't deserve to be in their places, they are ruining more than building. May God lead them and us to the right path...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by cici Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm

This is a begining of some of the future disasters concerning next generations Sad
cici
cici

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Thanks for your creative opinions friends, it prooves how great teachers you'll be in the future.
Let start from now, by ourselves as you said, stop cheating; you and advise your sisters and brothers not do that, teach them how much it's great to master you field, as you said w-ch: no need to hide when some one asks you about your field.
That's where we start from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Sun May 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Out of desperation everything can happen.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by soso Mon May 17, 2010 1:12 am

hi all
wallah it's a shame.unfortunitly it exists because some "unresponsable"teachers don't care about our generation.but we should know that it is our job to make an end to these horrible things.
I think that these ""educated"" people forget that it is even forbidden in our religion or may be it is a "sophicated way" to succeed.
what a dirty it is!

soso

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

It's a very intersting topic you have proposed ANGELEYES and I really support you in all what you said. Ianswer your question: yes the nearly prophet teacher exist BUT unfortunately he disappeared to be replaced by a corrupted one who never care about ethics, principles or even religion.
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 12:49 am

Hello all....
Yeah Big bro, everything can happen!!

Those nice teachers didn't disappeare Biba, but those who are called by chance "teachers" are coverig them so that we can not see them or even let them guide us!!
It's a dilema!!

Back to top Go down

Post by faith.im Tue May 25, 2010 7:38 pm

HI Friends Thank you. all what you are saying is true.And now it's Masters interested in themselves do not care about the pupils. byeeeeeeeeee. Does he exist??!!! 129195
faith.im
faith.im

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Homer simpson Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Let's hope 4 the best, i'm not gonna do it !isn't it gr8 ?????who may suggest another idea?
Homer simpson
Homer simpson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:41 am

I thank Angeleyes for this interesting topic.
I couldn't leave without writing a comment since the topic concerns students and above all teachers.
I think that all of you had been educated in the Algerian schools as I'm quite sure that most of the teachers,you had in the primary,middle and high schools, were steady and honest.How about you as learners ?Have you never cheated? If not,you can criticize anyone and you're right.If you've cheated, I think you know the answer.
Cheating has become something usual in our schools and universities and you know this fact better than anyone else.So,please try to think twice before judging.
However,I oppose strongly the idea of teachers ,even few they are,who advise their pupils to cheat for a cheater remains a cheater during all his life.

Ramadhan Karim .
safefast
safefast

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:43 am

Sa7a Ramdhankom all...
Yes Safefast!! My teachers were steady and honest, but those few un-steady ones really affect the rest! Because when a teacher tells one 'just one' pupil that he can cheat, it's like he'stelling the others the same too!!! So, the beginning is from here!!! And you said it: It's something usual in our schools and universities, so no need to judge!!!!!!!!
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:12 am

Hi Sandrilla.
Thanks for the comment.
All what I wish is that as future teachers,mothers or fathers would try to educate our kids by teaching them that" cheating" is a bad habit which surely leads to unethical practices.
safefast
safefast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 am

Sa7a siamkom and thanks Safefast for your comment...
And I wish the same as you...NshAllah "someday"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 am

You're welcome Angeleyes.
Takabala Allah mina wa minkoum.
safefast
safefast

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi,
you know dear students it is very easy to judge..it' is very easy to say the prophet-like teacher does not exist simply because you haven't faced the bull yet..one day you'll face it and you'll discover that the word 'teacher' is very sacred. It's not because ONE teacher is not honest enough that all the teachers should be put under the same "ugly" roof. Behind your well written comments and your very promising poems and short stories there is the work of many teachers...there is their effort..there is a slice of their life..so be grateful

princess

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:00 am

Hi princess!
I just want to add that the highest number of honest workers is that of "the education sector".
safefast
safefast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:02 am

Hi Princess and safefast, thanks a lot for your opinion, I really appreciate...
And I strongly agree with you, I'm really grateful to all my teachers from the first day for me in school till now "من علمني حرفا كنت له عبدا".......
And because of what you said I think that teaching is the most difficult job that a person can does!! It's a big responsibility indeed..
Sa7a siamkom...

Back to top Go down

Post by safefast Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks a lot Angeleyes.May Allah protect you and make all your dreams true.
In fact teaching is the most difficult task comparing to other jobs.Good teachers have to work at home(prepairing their lessons,tests ,exams,the yearly distribution and filling the daily log.)and at school,they have to explain the lessons which require sometimes patience as they must fill the text book every session.
Ramadan kareem.
safefast
safefast

Back to top Go down

Post by sayyadmahir Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 am

princess wrote:Hi,
Behind your well written comments and your very promising poems and short stories there is the work of many teachers...there is their effort..there is a slice of their life..so be grateful
Great words Princess. I am impressed Smile

sayyadmahir

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next