Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is ur opinion!

+6
TheUkrainian
cici
daninho
Thewolf
Khello
mimi cici
10 posters

Go down

what is ur opinion! Empty what is ur opinion!

Post by mimi cici Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi mates,i wish that i gonna speak about some thing important,at least for u!....i really want to know your answer conserning this phenomenon,if i can name it!!!!
My subject is about the dangers of facebook!!!!
What can u say about it,is it good or bad!!!!!
waiting for ur ideas......

Thanks
what is ur opinion! 129195
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

what is ur opinion! Empty Re: what is ur opinion!

Post by Khello Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Hello
But no one obliged you to enroll on Facebook; and I think you have to sign an agreement, which includes terms of service, before you enroll.
That's my point of view.
Thanks

Khello

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi cici Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:17 am

Hello,thanks a lot for ur reply,but in fact i didn't get ur view point...would u clarify plz!!!!lol!
mimi cici
mimi cici

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Khello Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 am

Hello,
Personally, I don't like the way Facebook used. How all people know what you have said?? and how they can see all your picture ?
But in fact, no one obliged me to use it. Anyone have the right to enroll in such sites or not
thanks

Khello

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Thanks dear MIMI,
my opinion is that i hate facebook, and I don't like to visit it, right no one oblige u to enroll it but there is who don't know how to use it, so it will be dangerous for them, especially children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 pm

Guys, you're missing a lot ! Facebook is one of the revolutionary websites among the great ones, like google and amazon ! And it's the most visited page after google.com and Ebay.com !
It has amazing features, great privacy, and you can activate it or deactivate at any time you want ! But if you're talking about hackers and stuff ! Then yeah, Facebook is the most targeted website by hackers ! Matter of fact, today I read an article that hackers stole almost a million paswords, and they're for sale !!! Crazy ! Anyway, what do I know ! If you wanna know more about Facebook and all its features, so here is this amazing book for you guys Very Happy xx

what is ur opinion! Clippj

Download HERE: http://www.4shared.com/document/P84PUDIx/FacebookTheMissingManual.html

Enjoy Mates Smile
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 am

It is a jewish website, built to make the youth ...especially arabs, look for much friends and waste their times... i'm against that way of gahtering friends and store them...like u Ism doing hhhhhhh
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050

Back to top Go down

Post by daninho Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks a lot mimi it is a good idea to talk about facebook, we know all that the born of this website made a revolutionary in the workd of the websites even people became attending a lot to this site.......
what i gonna speak about,facebook has two faces: positive and negative and its bad effects are more than the good,but it depends to the use of it....
for example, it is a good idea to make a friends from another countries,but the bad when we see a person insults the other even you find person insult you and you were never seen him or you didn't talk to him,what shall we do? it is better to be silent or you'll never attend to the forum. this is my opinion cici
daninho
daninho

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by cici Fri May 07, 2010 6:53 pm

hey mimi cici it's a good subject and i want to say that i dont like it so much and i find that it is dedicated to group of people which are the sociable ones especially young peopl frm 15 to 20, i dont think that it matters someone who is mature except for famous peolpe who can publish their photos and videos for their fans.As i want to say that ther's th option where u can personalize th intimate what is ur opinion! 129195 peopl who see u as u can just choose just the option just me so here it will be more interesting so that you have a personal place where u can put ur ideas in a modern way just like a personal agenda.
cici
cici

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Fri May 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Facebook is wonderful forum , it gathered all  the people around the world 
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pacific Thu May 20, 2010 10:51 pm

salamo aliky sister , so , i gonna say something about your mindful question , the question sounds that it comes from a person who thinks about his her om'mah , right ! so for me , i do not really think that we should blame the thing but the user of it , it is just like the knief .The kinef can kill or hurt any body itself , right! .you can peal with it fruits and vegetables , and you can kill with it . Form me , sister , this is what i believe . this is the role that can be generalized upon any phenomenon , as you said .and to make things clear , lets say facebook is a knief that i've ilustrated by ." pealling , and killing " ...salamo aliky Like a Star @ heaven
pacific
pacific

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu May 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Ironic !! This forum has almost exactly the same features as Facebook, it serves almost everything Facebook serves ! ChatBox in here and FB . Finding friends and discussing topics with them is both in here and FB ! So, if you're against facebook and you don't wanna use it, you may as well stop using this forum xx Very Happy
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 am

facebook is one of the best sites and stop saying built to make the youth ...especially arabs most of facebook members are not arabs .
just try to use it in the right way thats all . no one is obliged to enroll
i am with the opinion of ismailos.
Alonso
Alonso

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 am

Thank you Alonso !! Thats what im talking aabout :! If you like a site enroll in it and have fun, if u don't, just stay the heck away !!!
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by akonalgeria Tue May 25, 2010 11:57 pm

It depend on u r way of using.if u see it bad than u get in u r bad person.and the contrary.
akonalgeria
akonalgeria

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down