Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it really the end?

+5
Admin
chinda
beowulf
the youth
Big brother
9 posters

Go down

Is it really the end? Empty Is it really the end?

Post by w_ch Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Hello,

I've decided to write about this matter, though I'm sure a lot of you are not very interested, or the thought hasn't crossed their minds yet. I mean, is it really the end? A journey of sixteen years old of sweet suffering, and pleasant misery. I'm addressing fourth year students and third year students LMD. Did this idea cross your mind yet? As far as the others are conserned, you'd experience it better when you get to your final days.

I clearly remember my first day at school. My father tricked me. He said that We're going to a beautiful place, how funny!! It wasn't so beautiful at all. Something very strange to me. Two huge men ( that's only because I was too small) carried on my father's job and dragged me unwillingly into the classroom. My astonishment lessened when I saw some of the children I knew in my childhood. We quickly got along and started laughing and talking.

The point from this silly story is to show the contradiction of my feelings. I thought I hate school; I thought I despise that place and I suffered a lot trying to pass to the next level. And yet, I really hate that I'm about to finish studying. I don't know why. Is it because of the amazing friends I have at university ( The youth, Bryne, Matthew, Mr Obama , big brother,Amine, Alonso, Wail, Toufikzad and many many others ) whom I'm gonna miss a lot; or is it because of the fact that I'm about to begin a wholly different life? Do you share the same feelings with me, or am I just a lost soul in the darkness?
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Is it really the end? Empty Re: Is it really the end?

Post by Big brother Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:17 am

"Everything has an end"

well, honestly speaking, this is the second time which strikes me that kind of feeling.If iam to picture the 4 years i spent in the university, they're going to be like a nap or beautiful short journy that ends with desirable goals ,or downhearting failures and misopportunities.

As a matter of fact, the thing we should think about is WHAT DID WE LEARN FROM UNIVERSITY?!!, or better to ask WERE WE TAUGHT PERFECTLY in way that make us a good qualified teachers or rather fluent competent speakers, writers, and thinkers?!!!.

Anyway, all i can say is that at least i got GOOD and Loving freinds like you wadey, and the other losers like , the youth, bryne, amine, wael, youcef, Bili, mary, and of course Mr.Obama.

And My BIG Wish is all the Losers will pass MA exams and learn together.

...............the end.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:23 pm

I think this is it bro..
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by beowulf Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 pm

very good Big brother and w_ch work

beowulf

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 am

Every thing must come to an end! I hope that this end will be the beginning of a new life, the practical life...the life where you are going to apply and practice all what you have learned in these years...I hope that God will open all the doors in your faces ,shine the ways under your feet, and lead you to the right path...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 am

PS: To be merged later
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat May 01, 2010 5:08 am

I don't agree with u, friendship never end with studies ending. place where we study and work ,we can't make real friends, (maybe) ..we forgot or keep in memory our mates ...but word FRIEND is big and hard to forget.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Sun May 02, 2010 3:59 pm

as long as ur breath has an end.. means nothg lasts!..

even ya finish study than ya study again & again.. it'll end!

even ya got frndz... by tym (trust me) it'll break up.. it'll end

even ya got th mini-immortal lovers (parents, family).. sumday it'll end

everythg has an end m8!.. its th rule of life..dig it in mind!
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 am

Hello,

Evereything must come to an end. "All that lives, must die." Thank you for your comments which mannaged to lift my spirit and to see what's beyond the end. What's beyond it? It's another beginning! I've exhausted my mind thinking about certain things ;whereas, the answer was right beneath my eyes. I've bothered my body and soul with rhetorical questions that do not need answers, since they are clear and obvious (just like my name). If we look at things from a certain prespective, we find out that there's not such a thing as an "end". Because whenever somethings ends, it's the sign for another thing to begin. Even in case of human death, there's the beginning of another life which is to take place under the ground. Moreover, when this ends, another life begins above the skies and this one will last for ever, literary! May be I'm being ambigious, or I might have wierd and strange ideas onwhich no one else approves. Or the reason is so simple AGAIN, and which is ... just look to the hour when I posted this post and you'll understand by yourselves...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Thu May 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Wow , 4 AM !! , anyway , jut remember that this is the end of a chapter and not of the whole story, we'll never forget all of you, and the memories will stay engraved and neither time nor anything will wash it away, my love and respect to all of you ! peace !!! Is it really the end? 820527
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu May 09, 2013 9:44 am

It makes one smile, and at times cry, to read his/her comments which were written about three or four years ago.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum