Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Love your Parents" STORY

+2
Thewolf
Nounette
6 posters

Go down

"Love your Parents" STORY Empty "Love your Parents" STORY

Post by Londonhbb Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Just a story!!!!A long time ago, there was a huge apple tree.A little boy loved to come and play around it everyday.He climbed to the treetop, ate the apples, took a nap under theshadow...He loved the tree and the tree loved to play with him.Time went by...the little boy had grown up,And he no longer played around the tree every day.One day, the boy came back to the tree and he looked sad."Come and play with me" the tree asked the boy."I am no longer a kid, I do not play around trees any more"The boy replied."I want toys. I need money to buy them.""Sorry, but I do not have money...But you can pick all my apples and sell them.So, you will have money." The boy was so excited.He grabbed all the apples on the tree and left happily.The boy never came back after he picked the apples.The tree was sad.One day, the boy who now turned into a man returned and the tree was excited "Come and play with me" the tree said."I do not have time to play. I have to work for my family.We need a house for shelterCan you help me?" "Sorry,I do not have any house. But you can chop off my branchesTo build your house." So the man cut all the branches of the tree and left happily.The tree was glad to see him happy but the man never came back since then.The tree was again lonely and sad.One hot summer day,The man returned and the tree was delighted."Come and play with me!" the tree said."I am getting old. I want to go sailing to relax myself.Can you give me a boat?" "Said the man"."Use my trunk to build your boat.You can sail far away and be happy." So the man cut the tree trunk to make a boat.He went sailing and never showed up for a long time.Finally, the man returned after many years."Sorry, my boy. But I do not have anything for you anymore.No more apples for you" The tree said"."No problem, I do not have any teeth to bite" The man replied."No more trunk for you to climb on .I am too old for that now" the man said."I really cannot give you anything the only thing left is my dying root,"The tree said with ."I do not need much now, just a place to rest.I am tired after all these years" the man replied."Good! "Old tree roots are the best place to lean on and rest,Come, come sit down with me and rest." The man sat down and the tree was glad and smiled with ...

"Love your Parents" STORY Love%20your%20parents
"Love your Parents" STORY Motherteresa-1

This is you and the tree is your parent. !!!!!
"Love your Parents "

c
o
p
i
e
d
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

"Love your Parents" STORY Empty Re: "Love your Parents" STORY

Post by Nounette Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Wonderful Story Londonhbb !!
You Always Bring Us New Stories !!
Thank You Very Much Brother For This Touching Story !!
I Really Liked It And It Touches Me A Lot !!
Thank You Again Londonhbb And Keep Posting !!
Read You Soon Nounette !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 pm

I don't believe in Mother Teresa , and all what she did was for another aim, the bread in the right hand and cross in the left one.
But the story is very nice, i heard it since very long time Lon, thank you a lot for ur great works "Love your Parents" STORY Icon_smile
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:03 pm

Nice story Lon, I enjoyed reading it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:09 pm

thewolf I don't mean to convey a political msg rather than focusing on the image itself
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Every action we do, is controled "Love your Parents" STORY Icon_smile , never mind my friend, it was a word from me, no more ... "Love your Parents" STORY Icon_wink
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sou4me Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:20 pm

I liked the story , thank you London I LOVE U MOTHER
Read u soon
sou4me
sou4me

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Amazing story and meaningful one, London...May God bless our parents and help us to reward them.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by daninho Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:46 pm

you're the best london, i 'll need you in the future to come and be a narrator for us, it was a nice story thanks you and all what you bring it with you , you're welcome.
daninho
daninho

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:44 am

u r the most wlkm mates
Londonhbb
Londonhbb