Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple Question, but HARD to answer !

+2
louli
Thewolf
6 posters

Go down

A simple Question, but HARD to answer ! Empty A simple Question, but HARD to answer !

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most? Saying something and wishing you hadn't, or saying nothing and wishing you had?
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

A simple Question, but HARD to answer ! Empty Re: A simple Question, but HARD to answer !

Post by Thewolf Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm

Devil ! i know what do you mean.
Saying nothing and wishing you had...it hurt much my dear.
Imagin you r falling in love with a girl, yo always watching her like idtiot, and someday come someone and steal her from ur eyes just by one word. UoO0°' my dear...please stope!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050

Back to top Go down

A simple Question, but HARD to answer ! Empty Re: A simple Question, but HARD to answer !

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Yup, exactly !!
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Sayin Sumthg & wishes u had not!!......... this hurts a lot!!..

ther z an arabic old saying: الندم على السكوت خير من الندم على الكلام
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:25 pm

louli wrote:Sayin Sumthg & wishes u had not!!......... this hurts a lot!!..

ther z an arabic old saying: الندم على السكوت خير من الندم على الكلام

Absolutely right dear Smile Even though sometimes we say things that might hurt someone, and then we regret saying them ! but i prefer saying it, otherwise i wouldn't know what could've happened !! Im not a-wait-and-see kinda guy ! :p
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:05 pm

thats life ismailo!!... say then regret!! keep quite then explore...

anyway!.. if u wanna get urself talk & say watava u wan...

& if u wanna get ppl luv u Dont!.. juz listen!

read u
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Yeah, right ! Thanks for the advice hun, but i just can't keep my mouth shut LMAO !! :p I'll try though :p
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:46 am

try it trustin me!... u'll nava regret
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 am

Saying something and wish you didn't is very hard, and it keeps hurting you........

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:27 am

Yeah ! Its hard for both choices Sad Sad
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:35 am

I'd rather regret on what i said..than to regret on what i didn't.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Wed May 05, 2010 6:36 am

Hello,

I think i's better not to say anything while you'd rather done so, than the other way round. Words hurt more than the wounds caused by swords. If a word is out of our mouth, we can never take it back. Wounds can be healed with time and their effect on the human psychy is way less than the hurtful words themselves. Besides, our tongue can lead us to hell; while, we utter words that we don't give them much of our attention to and yet they will be the reason for our (God forbid) going to hell... Just an opinion!
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 am

You couldn't be more right W_ch !! Thanks for sharing your opion Very Happy It's always appreciated Very Happy x
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sat May 08, 2010 6:58 pm

I think that saying something and wishing you hadn't is the hardest. Sometimes we say things then we regret because we said them, here we can't do anything because it's too late, we can't withdraw or take back our words. But when we didn't say anything and wishing we did, here, sometimes, we can fix matters and say what we wanted to say if it's not late.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 08, 2010 7:06 pm

You coulnd't more right !! I totally agree with you Chinda Very Happy Thanks for sharing with us Very Happy x
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down