Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christianity and Homosexuality

+4
Admin
Lianne
Ismailos2
Londonhbb
8 posters

Go down

Christianity and Homosexuality Empty Christianity and Homosexuality

Post by louli Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi mates!..
- I have not been on here in a while. I never really posted much cause I was always shy and afraid to say something that someone else would not like. But I have a question that has been eating at me for a while now. Some Christians live for God, and say that homosexuality is wrong. That it is a sin and is detestable. Yet some Christians live for God, and say that homosexuality is okay. That it is not a sin. How can both of these groups of people truly love God, yet obviously one of them has a wrong understanding of what the word of God says? I just want the truth. But it seems that it varies depending on who you talk to. Could someone please help me? Help show how there can be such differing opinions? I just can't understand how there could be such a big misunderstanding related to this topic. How some believe it is okay to be Christian and gay, and others think it is not possible to be both. I would appreciate any insight you could provide. Thank you.
louli
louli

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://www.business.com

Back to top Go down

Christianity and Homosexuality Empty Re: Christianity and Homosexuality

Post by Londonhbb Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Well Louli u have to put in mind that Christians lay on the Bible . There a lot of Bibles have different sources nd even different views .
• The answer is too easy nd simple: " Just because there is no right Bible so there is no right Christianity "
• If u have doubt concerning that u can check Deedat's debates with Christians .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:33 am

As my dear Lon said, Chris rely on many different verions of Bible...so do not try enter with them in questions, coz most of them don't know even who come first, Islam or Christianity.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Lon!..thnx 4 showin ur point of view...

i've watched most of Ahmed's Debates but nava watched 1 of this topic!...Watava!!...

thnx...
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Wolf!.. thnx 4 the suggestion!...(not 2 try 2 enta in deep Questions)..

but i realy do hav crap of Questions bout other religions... & i guess ther z no big deal to hav a well convinced answer!...

thnx!...
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Homosexuality, according to the Bible is a sin. I think that's incredibly obvious.....but at the same time, so is eating ham, having sex before wedlock, disobeying your parents, etc. But they don't follow the Bible to the letter !! They do everything that has been declared forbidden in the Bible !!!
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Which Bible u r talking about ismailos?! There r 10s Bibles, each one dance in its way, i tell u why Christians don't follow the Bible to the letter, i give u one example, imagin u have 100 diffirent way to ur home, and all same in distance, sure everyday u will follow new way, till u be crazy and u choose staty home Christianity and Homosexuality Icon_biggrin ... Bible which down on Saint Aissa, doesn't exisit now... all bibles we know r wrote by normal men.
I advise u to go and learn about ur religion, then speak Christianity and Homosexuality Icon_pirat .
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Sun May 02, 2010 4:21 pm

i do agree wid ya Simo!.. they nava obey a religious orda!

Wol!.. dispite all, u've got 2 respect their bUk & religion (ur religion tells that)
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lianne Tue May 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Ismailos2 wrote: Homosexuality, according to the Bible is a sin. I think that's incredibly obvious.....but at the same time, so is eating ham, having sex before wedlock, disobeying your parents, etc. But they don't follow the Bible to the letter !! They do everything that has been declared forbidden in the Bible !!!

You are wrong Ismail i am christian and they believe that god created all things i admit there are a few that believe that homosexuality is wrong but they are a small group and do the speak for everyone.
I have never been so insulted in all my life you have never told me that in how you felt about my religion Christianity and Homosexuality Icon_cry
Lianne
Lianne

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Would you please avoid personal comments and argue your thoughts.

Thank you all
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:32 pm

I think homesexuality was a new event for christians, it appeared only with the appearance of the Protestant faith. before we judge or give opinion in this matter, we should know that Christianity is many religions in one religion, each part with its faith and thoughts, they don't agree in many verses in Bible.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Personally, I think there are few true Christians. even those who wear Big Crosses, most of them know nothing abt Christianity.
I believe homosexuality is a sin in Christianity, but people do what they want any way!
Where are you living girl? Christianity and Homosexuality Suspect Christianity and Homosexuality Confused the homosexual scandles of "POPES" are everyday's new...It doe not even surprise you anymore.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 pm

thank you mates for sharing comments.
louli
louli

Back to top Go down

Post by doug10189 Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 am

I know many homosexuals who ARE christians, so a better question is how can that be? They love god as much as a heterosexual person but are still chastitized for being happy.

doug10189

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by louli Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:13 am

still ur point of view friend!
louli
louli