Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moujahide License Act

5 posters

Go down

The Moujahide License Act Empty The Moujahide License Act

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:49 pm

In  ALGERIA, there is an act called "Moujahide License", usually deals with financial affairs by reflecting annual reports of  diffrent business and serving priority in every aspect of social life.It is said to be lucky thouse who possess this License.What do you think of this act?How do you value it as an Algerian citizen ?
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

The Moujahide License Act Empty Re: The Moujahide License Act

Post by Thewolf Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:14 pm

PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME!!!! I REALY HATE THIS WORD.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Thank you the Ukrainian again for such an important topics . well , personally i see this act is unfair , because unfortunately out government over exaggerated in praising and giving some rights that they do not deserve. So what about the rest of the population ? what are they ? were they all betrayals to their country ( HRAK )? the one who really fought for the sake of God and this country will never say that i am MOJAHID and we do not even know them . Because they realize that their rights wait for them in the other life .Another point of view
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 pm

I think that the real 'Moujahdin' do not need to have badges on their bossoms or carts to show that they were ' Mujahdin' because they fought for what they believed and in the sake of what they loved more than their souls , Algeria, for that they prefered to give their lives to their country and water its lands with their blood without wating for any badges or carts. Unlike some who pretended that they were 'Mujahdin' for the sake of getting badges and other things and who realy do not deserve to be called 'Mujahdin'.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm

The proble is not in the license, but in the people who got the right to use it...fakes "Mudjahidin" Victims of the revolution have right to use such kind of helps, but i think the government exaggirated!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Those who have this LICENSE ( most of them) resemble to the HERO of the story " THE RED BADGE OF COURAGE"
"The wolf is saying that the government exaggirated!" that's true ex:
Chez PEUGEOT la 3008 coute 269 millions sans licence et avec licence elle coute dans les environs de 220 je ne pense pas que quelqu'un qui peut se permettre d'acheter un véhicule à ce prix là a besoin d'une licence.

Bryne_kr2000 is saying " personally i see this act is unfair , because unfortunately our government over exaggerated in praising and giving some rights that they do not deserve. So what about the rest of the population ? what are they ? were they all betrayals to their country ( HRAK )? the one who really fought for the sake of God and this country will never say that i am MOJAHID and we do not even know them . Because they realize that their rights wait for them in the other life "

maybe the government should call it HREK LICENSE
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum