Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other

5 posters

Go down

helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other Empty helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other

Post by hope Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 pm

hi friends i want to know if the units make up or suply each other i mean for instance if you have 10 as general average and you don't have the 10 in methodology which is unique unit so CAN YOU HAVE 30 CREDITS
F Y I i know one who had this issue and she passed she's second year without debts so please i need answers as soon as possible
hope
hope

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other Empty Re: helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other

Post by Nacerpro Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Hello Hope,
I hope u r ok and u r doing good in exams.
Well, abt ur question, it is ok so don't worry abt that.
Surely that whenever u get 10 as a general average (in all of ur units) u'll get ur 30 pts of credits. I'm 3rd yr now and I've passed without getting 10 in "Metho". I had 5 or 6 as a mark of "Morpho" in the 1st yr and thk God I didn't have any debts bcz my average was 10.
Take care and wish u the best.
Urz N@CeR.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other Empty Re: helppp!!!!!did the units Compensate Each Other

Post by hope Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 pm

thank you so much nacerpro i really appreciate this
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:44 pm

And, since there is no eliminatory mark, no need to worry abt even if u get 0 and u have 10 as a general average u'll pass without any credit.
Byyyye and best luck.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by hope Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:41 am

"since there is no eliminatory mark" what do you mean by that ??
hope
hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm

hi hope . in LMD system even Zero is not eliminatory mark . so whenever u get 10 as general average u'll pass .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello Hope,

That's it Hope. I hope it is clear enough now.

Warmest regards.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by beowulf Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:32 am

there is no hope in the study , but you must work in order to success

beowulf

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sandrilla Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:31 am

why? work with hope beowulf!!
sandrilla
sandrilla

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down