Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

+5
abdouzak
Ismailos2
Nounette
TheUkrainian
bilinda
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... - Page 2 Empty Re: TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

Post by Thewolf Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm very happy to see some have same ideas with me, u r welcome Abouzak,CICI...Ism, i like ur way of thining, u r very logic i know you.
But sadly, some people, thet want change Algeria from their beds, maybe they have magic remote control. who knows!!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

TheUkrainian  to  Kyivpost.com "Algeria is.... - Page 2 Empty Re: TheUkrainian to Kyivpost.com "Algeria is....

Post by cici Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:55 am

Ur welcome 2 wolf yeah and truly we as youths always holding a remote control and waiting...
cici
cici

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 am

NO COMMENT...................Unfortunately many of you still does not know what is going on in your " Beautiful " Algeria , Still thinking like a retired Grandfathers hanging out between home and Cafe. A PITTY .Algeria will get worse than it is now because of such kind of thinking .Because once you confess and admit that there is a disease ,it is the beginning of change " ALFAHEM YAFHEM " . Bryne
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 pm

..follow the same path..students passing by..listening to the wind..of change..
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2