Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I apologise...

2 posters

Go down

Well I apologise... Empty Well I apologise...

Post by Ezinma Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Dear mates and members of our reading group,

I'd like to apologise for my absence, I was away for a couple of days due to some personal matters and I'm extremely sorry for I left without leaving a word.
I renew my request conserning the reading group and believe me I'm serious to tell you I'm looking forward to seeing the group reading together.
Normally it's planned that we should have started a few days ago, but nevermind as they say better late than never!

Waiting for your suggestions. Let's start next Saturday insh'Allah.
Thank you mates for your votes, we are 7 and that's amazing.

Read you soon
Ezinma
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Well I apologise... Empty Re: Well I apologise...

Post by Hush Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm

Hello Ezinma, I would definately want to be part of the reading group but I'm afraid I can't connect next saturday for I'll be taken for a couple of days without access to internet. I wish when I come back I'll find that the reading group started. Just goa ahead and may Allah grant you his help.
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Well thanks Hush for being in.

It happened that I too was waiting for you mates to start without me when I was absent, but ... (needless to say it's very disappointing, but it is)
Almost the week is over now, and we didn't even manage to select the book we're going to read together.

I have a couple of titles, but I guess they're not really suitable for reading groups. Thus, I suggest only one title. It's 1984 by George Orwell.

Waiting for your suggestions mates.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Hi Ezinma and Hush, where can I find this book because I've to buy it, I'll be in the campus and I don't have a lap- top. Thank you for your great suggestion. Well I apologise... Icon_bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:52 pm

Hello Angel,

I really don't know where you can find it, we're reading the book during this holiday. So you may join us if you like.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Thank you so much Ezinma, I downloaded it from where you put it, I'll try to read it in this holidays even I've a lot of work to do. THANKS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum