Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ?

+4
black_white
Ezinma
bilinda
bryne_kh2000
8 posters

Go down

If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ? Empty If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ?

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi. myself has been asking me this question many times . although it is a very important question , people seem not to care , and they say (( LI FAT MAT )) , by the way i know all these stuffs , but what i want from such a subject , is the use of imagination that many people have a lack of .
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ? Empty Re: If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ?

Post by bilinda Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 pm

believe me or not ,i think that being colonized by the french is a positive thing for me. i think that if we were not colonized by them we would never value freedom and liberty as we do now .we would never feel proud that Algeria had and still have amazing people such as ARBI BEN MHIDI AND DJAMILA BOUHIRAD ect... .we would never look at our flag and say that the rezd color repesnts the blood of the martyres, and the world would never know how much we are men and women and how much we love our country.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ? Empty Re: If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ?

Post by Ezinma Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Let’s think about the Algerian mighty fleet, and the power Algeria enjoyed before 1830 (what we lamented in our History classes). Now think about present-day events (much ado about nothing), poverty, underdeveloped agriculture and industry, think about education, transportation, CORRUPTION!
Certainly the situation would be much better; colonisation not only sucked our riches, but left a wrecked country unable to stand again on its feet to revive its glories… we cannot talk about a proper independence, not even freedom for we are still dependent on France and other foreign countries to provide us with the slightest means of life. Add to that, we are witnessing what great scholars assert “ان المغلوب مولع ابدابالاقتداء بالغالب في شعاره وزيه ونحلته وسائر احواله وعوائده

If we were not colonized by France, for sure things are different, yet... no imagination is left.
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by black_white Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 am

Ok if we were not colonized we would be the richest and the most powerful country and may be we would possess the nuclear weapon and threaten all the world instead of being threatened If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be ? Icon_biggrin .Sorry but I can’t imagine something else because I m sure that being not colonized would not change any thing except the chandler to which we attach our failure
black_white
black_white

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Alonso Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm

u re dreaming black_white
Alonso
Alonso

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:38 pm

So pleased to find some thoughtful reactions. Black-White I admire your posts!

If we were not colonized by the French we would have been colonized by someone else! The French weren't the only ones that tried to conquer Algeria but most European powers at that time did so. The problem is in the late Othoman empire, it did nothing for developing the "nation" but rather focused on the army that started having the plague of corruption. Corruption started before the coming of the French.

We're found of titles, we always want to have what's "great", what' "big", what's "first", we're always trying to say we have the best, the biggest, the most, etc but actually we have but "wind in the net"! Look how a single match of football made people euphoric? Why's that? Simply because they have nothing "Great" in the now-time to be proud of!

Sorry to say that but I pity Algeria, it's a real example of FAILURE, it has all to succeed but Didn't.

I don't want to thing about an answer the question of this topic, I am trying to find an answer to the now paradox! How could it be!

I think because the feeling of responsabilit is missing, the feeling of duty is missing, corruption, nepotism, hypocrisy,etc

Wake up, Algeria is not great and wouldn't be if we won't make it so!
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Thank you very gently for this question, an interesting one ! Bryne says"If we were not colonized by the french , how would ALGERIA be "Simply devlopped in certain field ,not all of them & Unperfect for sure.
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm

الجزائر تعرضت الى اكثر من 250 محاولت إحتلال ، نجح منها حوالي 10 . سؤالك جيد جدا انت فيلسوف
الجزائر اصبحت مثل العقرب بعد إستقلالها ، العقرب لما يحيط بها الخطر تلدغ نفسها و تموت ، ارى بانه حدث نفس الشىء لبلدنا الحبيبة. فرنسا خرجت و تقاتلنا نحن فيما بينا

لو لم تحتل فرنسا الجزائر في راي لا يتغير شىءلانه سياتي محتل مختل اخر،
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:04 pm

لو لم تحتل فرنا الجزائر ، لا مازلت تسافر فوق الجمل ، الإحتلال كان نعمت اكثر من نقمة
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down