Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Document about LMD system

5 posters

Go down

Important Document about LMD system Empty Important Document about LMD system

Post by Hush Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Here are documents that might serve you to know more about the system. Some of them might seem irrelevant but you might have a look at them. I put them myself on rapid share and since it's not a premium account the documents can be downloaded just ten times and will stay 90 days. After that you should upload them again if you want your mates to know about them.

Click Here
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Important Document about LMD system Empty Re: Important Document about LMD system

Post by glourious Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:51 pm

I guess I'm too late...
tell you the truth, I start feeling woried just from seeing these three letters..

Thank you Mr.Hush for thinking of us.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Important Document about LMD system Empty Re: Important Document about LMD system

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 pm

That's right, it's like a nightmareImportant Document about LMD system 7386.......thank you Hush and welcome back....

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:15 am

Dear mates, you have to know more about the LMD, you have to know that the Master is not an equivalent of the Magister, you can't teach with a master at university. You have to understand that the LMD is about the "market", there's need we provide offer! That's reiteration!
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by faith forever!! Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks Huch it is sweet of you to think of us read you soon
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 am

I think I'm too late !
• Well, LMD system still not clear enough in Algeria , but the surer thing is : LMD system is going to succeed bcz simply it's in Algeria
• by LMD system u can submit at any university in the world . I'll post the official site that enable that
• About teaching in university. In law even Majister degree cannot teach at university, but since there r no Doctoral degree teachers so those who have Majister could teach . So Master will be just like that
• There is no comparison between LMD nd classic system bcz they r not the same at all in ( quantity nd quality of knowledge )
• Don't worry LMD students, the flourishing future is coming !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Hello, dear Londonhbb and all mates!

It is almost the end of the year and let me tell you how things are going til now(then you can tell me about the "lourishing future").....IT IS DISASTROUS with all what that word can possibly means.In almost all modules.
let me give you some examples:
-Methodology of reseach:we have 19 units this year-- we didn't even reached the Fourth one. even though the teacher never absents!
-Writing:We still don't know how to write an essay although it's one of the first lessons in this year syllabus.
-oral: we never learn something about how to imrove our speaking skills. We spent almost the whole last semester doing presentations.
-Literature was the only module where we actually learned something the way we suppose to with Miss.Zerani(God bless her), but she is gone a month ago and we are with no teacher til today!
-In couple of modules we have to study with other groupS. Imagine 150 students in a "class room".

What I'm trying to say here is that things are not ok, and next year when we graduate just don't expect something high from us ..and don't be surprised if you find a student who can not write a topic sentece...!

I don't know about the rest but the situation of LMD system is tatally pathetic! and any one who disagree is kidding himself.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Unfortunately I am one of the students involved in this experiment which is sentenced to failure, but I don't care now, since I gave up studying for a job or sth like that, now it's just studying for the sake of learning !!
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down