Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insomnia !!

4 posters

Go down

Insomnia !! Empty Insomnia !!

Post by the youth Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Have you guys ever had a sleepless night?

Did you have that feeling that you're lonely in this world just because you're awake and the rest of what you know of people are not?

Had a strong desire to write..a self-confidence to save these moments you have under
the moonlight for others to read under the sunlight?

silence...darkness...loneliness..and not yet asleep!

let's write...
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Insomnia !! Empty Re: Insomnia !!

Post by the youth Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Laying down..thinking.

Sure that this one _this night_ is to be like any other one that passed..when in which i wished to sleep even though risking meeting a creepy nightmare..the sort of which i was afraid to have as boy.It doesn't feel good when you start your night with such a thinking..and so i stayed awake as expected.

When you have insomnia, you're not asleep that's alright..but you're not awake either..and trying to sober up, stange thoughts do not hesitate to pay your tired head repeated visits.

Still thinking..and my attention was spontaniously taken by the rythmic clock ticking and the sound of night..if there be something called so.I listened.

Time passes..you know that every second you live..every single one that you hear, yielding out of that your own boring music in your own flying fancy, you're not going to be able to live again.

Light's off..my eyes wide open till to feel draughty currents of air on my eyelash..on my eyelids that long longed to fall.I see the same darkness as when they're closed..the same one that in which winking would be of no use..and sometimes forgotten.I forgot to wink..i forgot to sleep.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by delkader Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:12 pm

well ,any way just kidding. i can feel what you wrote about,but it seems just like a fact that most of our firends registerd are not aware of .I haden't spent lot of sleepless nights till i was involved in some serious matters that made of me a sort of man who doesn't want to see dawn just beacause there is darkness right after.A wink has become a nightmare for Delkader,a head-sqeezing reaity and a hindering obstacle ,insomniia hinders your thoughts and (i mean mine) just tell me how can you arrange them while not being able to hit it off.?????? delkader

delkader

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bart_simpson Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi.Anyone of us may have trouble sleeping, and doctors clasify this into two types : : “temporary insomnia” can last anywhere from one night to a few weeks. “Chronic insomnia,” on the other hand, can be a problem for months or years at a time. Both types of insomnia are undesirable because sleep deprivation, even in small doses, can impair your memory, mood, and motor coordination during the day. And that can wreak havoc on your job, your social life, and your safety. Fortunately, the most effective treatment for both temporary and chronic insomnia is behavioral. That means you can help yourself sleep better just by changing your sleeping habits and your attitude toward sleep. This is actualy what i think , or doctors do .
bart_simpson
bart_simpson

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:49 pm

Still thinking..and my attention was spontaniously taken by the rythmic clock ticking and the sound of night..if there be something called so.I listened.
Brother This One Is The Dangerous One I Can't Support It !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum