Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans for Summer!

+6
Ezinma
Amir
Hush
Vertrauen
Nounette
w_ch
10 posters

Go down

Plans for Summer! Empty Plans for Summer!

Post by w_ch Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Holidays...!For some,vacations are a great chance for traveling and for having a good time;mostly in the beach.For others,holidays are just another chance for catching up with the rest of the students.There is ;however, another party who prefer doing both in the same time.

I have two aims.The first is to read all the novels of my next year.It will help me to have an idea about them.The second one is a common dream for all the Algerian youth.I've always liked the idea of visiting one of the European countries and i've always thought that Summer would be the best time to do so.My dream was faced by something which is called "Reality".I don't want to go into details but i've never been outside Algeria before.This fact will be my plan for the summer,and I intend to change it by visiting "Tunisia". who knows? may be that is doable after all.

So... What about you? what are your plans for summer?
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Plans for Summer! Empty Re: Plans for Summer!

Post by Nounette Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh I have many, this summer i'm going to visit Paris and other places in France. Just after, I mean when I'll turn back to Algeria, I'll prepare myelf to the bac. It'll be very hard !! Haha but now I'm just wasting my time in chating lol! 7achma with my friends of course jouliya
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrauen Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:08 pm

first;for my holidays i am sure that i wont pull off the apron and ill be buried in the kitchen .2nd i ve made a list of books to read nchallah(hope nothing would deter me from doing this) concerning going outdoors we havent decide yet
Vertrauen
Vertrauen

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 pm

No matter what I do as long as it's being away from people! Hanging around in my deserted land would be perfect
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Amir Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:07 pm

For me I think I will spend my whole vacation reading books study .

I have collected plenty of titles during the lessons of Mr Boukhatem

this year.

i hope I will be able to finish them.

Life is too short, do not waste your time in swimming and sleeping.

There will be sleeping enough in the grave.

And it is Allah who bestows success.
Amir
Amir

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 am

To sleep, to sleep no more! dodoné , '" and by a sleep , to say we end the heartache, and the thousand natural shocks'" .
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:48 pm

hello mates...my vacation's plan is as simple as i am.inadvertently,my summer's time is maily devided into three major part;the first part is swimimg!!!yes swiming and looking after young children in the beach"hummanitarian".for the second part i spend it wandering here and there by visiting my relatives,my friends and sometimes gossiping with new poeple...you know the algerian mentality"dssara".for the third part, i mean from the second half of august onward(becuase home during summer is like compus;four fathers...eight mothers... ten sisters...twenty brothres and uncountable sons and daughters...do not try to count them ,they are uncountable),i read books and rivise my lessons...i mean the victorian values.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 pm

GUYS COME ON YOU FAKING YOU SELVES SUMMER HOLLYDAYS NEED MONEY AND WHO DON4T GET ANY MONEY HE RUTHER TO STAY HOME WATCH THE SUN LIGHT AND HAVE FUN WITH FULLING THE BOTLES WITH THE HOT WIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtopia Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:07 pm

I won't plan anymore, this's my plan for this summer.Each summer I make detailed plans for variety of things, but nothing comes of that rather things happen just the other way round.However, I couldn't help it but plan something for this summer.Actually it's only one thought that pervades and haunts my mind.I'm wholly taken by the idea of sitting for the MA contest this year.So I'm earnestly looking forward to dedicate the whole summer vacation to prepare for it. 9raya2
I only wish things are not gonna take the same course as they used to. cou7a
PS: Please mates I really need your prayers!.I request each one who reads this post to say "Ameeeeen"
Virtopia
Virtopia

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtopia Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Hush wrote:No matter what I do as long as it's being away from people! Hanging around in my deserted land would be perfect

O, What a noble mind is here overthrown!
Virtopia
Virtopia

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 am

I am going to work hard in order to provide enough money for MA

tests around Algeria.For this exam, i have to read few:9raya2: courses. do not worry it is very easy.Alot of preparation is needless.
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Whether plans had been accomplished or not, Summer's gone.It's a new day;a new start ,It's a new season now. Buckle up your safety-belts and get ready to the new journey.It's not like any other journey since this one contains more hard work and less fun. Good luck for everyone.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:34 pm

What i came up with in this last full of plans summer is never to plan again...i mean the more time you take to think to do things, be sure it's the less chance that you'll end up doing'em...i heard once "some people dream of worthy accomplishments..while others stay awake and do them"

i'm not planning to plan again...bottom line!
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 pm

ok guys summer's over now time of studying in sweet November
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down