Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any help from 2nd year L.M.D students

+6
Nacerpro
hope
silent_smile
HOPE4EVER
Van
glourious
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any help from 2nd year L.M.D students - Page 2 Empty Re: Any help from 2nd year L.M.D students

Post by imy Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 pm

SORRY FOR THE INTERAPTION.Our teacher of afr.lit used to talk about "robibson crusoe" and "hai ibn ykdhan" as pairs??????????
imy
imy

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Any help from 2nd year L.M.D students - Page 2 Empty Re: Any help from 2nd year L.M.D students

Post by Hush Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 am

Hush wrote:You've asked why it cannot be a fit with Robinson Crusoe, I would say it's a fit and even a source of inspiration for the writing of Crusoe and even The Book of The Jungle , the thing is that it is not written in English and all we have are versions of the story. Hai Ibn Yakdhan I guess is much more philosophical then Crusoe.

First, there's no such a thing as to be or not to be a pair, all depends on what does a pair mean for you, and what for. All depends on the perspective you're reading the text from and why you're reading the text for! All books might be pairs, you may find something common between Common Sense and Dar Sbitar, and consider them as a pair! The answers I am trying to give are tailored according to the context, our mates are looking for pairs for Mrs Brakni's module and being a student of her I know what she means by a pair and that the aforementioned "pair" is not one for her, because of the perspective she has and the aim she's targeting. So, what I want to say for our mates is never to take the answers that are given in this forum or elsewhere, in whatever matter, for granted, or as generalisations. All depends on the context, the perspective and the aim. Best regard
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by silent_smile Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:34 am

thanks alot brothers and sisters here
u helped me Any help from 2nd year L.M.D students - Page 2 7386
just we need some advice too this year
silent_smile
silent_smile

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by tellmemore Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm

thanks a lot my brothers for these information ya3omri1
tellmemore
tellmemore

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2