Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAC 2013?? Do you think so??

3 posters

Go down

BAC 2013?? Do you think so??  Empty BAC 2013?? Do you think so??

Post by sassy86 Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Hey guys. I think you all know what's happening these days with the BAC exam. It's such a mess we're living as teachers who are invigilating. God! It's so crazy! First, students asking teachers every now and then "can I go to the bathroom?" " or the best one "teacher can you go with me to smoke?". Everyone know they're going there to cheat and take a paper someone has left behind hidden in the bathroom. Everyone knows that even رئيس المركز !!!

If you're lucky to invigilate with a serious type of teachers you'll be fine, otherwise you'll invigilate with the type telling you
"let them do what they want, I don't want to be threatened or have any problem outside" WHAT???? are you serious????!!!! That's a BAC exam!

So yesterday I was with a very very permissive teacher. I became so mad that I went to the administration asking them to change the teacher or I will not sign any paper and I wash my hands of any responsability or let me get back home if this invigilating thing is just a formality. So they came and told her she can leave. That's an exam, there's no kindness or anything of that sort. That's a responsability!

Some say it's because the exams' subjects are so hard. Believe me it's completely WRONG!!!! Just this morning a student asked me "teacher, Jamal Abd Anassar is a leader of something I know ...in Lebanon no???" Good Lord, they don't know the basic things!!!!!! The other day "au BAC blanc", I swear the God, a student asked me to show him where France was situated on the map!!!!! He was damn serious!!!!!!!

I don't know who's responsible for this behavious really. Teacher, students, education, the system ....????!!!!!
CRAZY world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

BAC 2013?? Do you think so??  Empty Re: BAC 2013?? Do you think so??

Post by w_ch Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:42 am

This reminds of a song performed by Guns 'n' Roses - "Welcome to the jungle" I was not that surprised though, because this new generation is very furious and aggressive. All the categories contributed to the making of this mess (teachers, pupils , and the Educational System) Nothing works well in this country and we are all throwing the blame at each other; no one admits he/she is mistaken. I am very pessimistic about the conditions in Algeria and I am afraid things will go crazier in the years to come. If these people (Baccalaureate candidates) are going to be the judges, the doctors and the engineers of our children, then GOOD BYE ALGERIA.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:20 am

Yes exactly. As I said earlier, everyone is responsible for this big mess. The only thing I'm happy for when I see this is that the old Baccalaureate is really really deserved!

w_ch wrote:If these people
(Baccalaureate candidates) are going to be the judges, the doctors and
the engineers of our children, then GOOD BYE ALGERIA.

SO scary indeed!
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Karim_Rap_4_Life Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 pm

So serious this one Bac is gone with the old program this one is a big mess .....what happened is a big scandal this situation is a consequence of the si benbouzide Ya latif program el3ma li jabouhlna kifou kif LMD
the main reason of this damn crazy situation is the Educational system secondly and as a matter of a fact this generation is violent girls and boys really it's a big problem and we don't know what next!
deserve saf3a without a stop.
Karim_Rap_4_Life
Karim_Rap_4_Life

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2012-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:55 pm

You're absolutely right! Just my thoughts
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down