Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS

3 posters

Go down

LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS Empty LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS

Post by sassy86 Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:09 pm

Hey guys! I'm missing you all so much Smile It's been a while since I didn't check anything lol not even my mail box. I'm so busy that I feel like I don't even have time to breath but I'm really enjoying every second and wish you all can feel this someday.

So here's a video (at the same time a message to my friends, mainly Sabine. Be strong, impossible doesn't exist! Big kiss to all !

sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS Empty Re: LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS

Post by aspire Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 am

Lord in heaven!!!!
So amazing, Sassy! and me who can't remember the last time I laughed heartily!

Thank you and salam to you and all old chaps whom I miss

aspire

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-10-21

Back to top Go down

LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS Empty Re: LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS

Post by sabine Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:44 pm

Thank you dear Sassy for this amazing vid. I'm really amazed! Sobhan allah he has no legs, no arms and he's thankful and happy in life. This is real challenge! hats off for such a great man LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS 317362

@ sassy: Thank you my sweet friend for your message Smile (Manyy things happened during your long absence!!!!) Enjoy every moment dear LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS 865413 LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS 865413 LOOK AT YOURSELF AFTER WATCHING THIS 868265

@ Aspire: We miss you too dear mate

Salem
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down