Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives

5 posters

Go down

Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives Empty Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives

Post by a6el Sun May 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Were some of you really expecting blida university to be mentionned in a worldly world ranking?

Some people in algiers (nearestpoint) ignore its existence. Just
because we are bad even with performing "Mediocrity". Our university is a thumbnail
of the cancerous Algeria.

Take this: you make of the thing "something" don't let it make something of you, things make nothing.

Have you ever noticed that your branch of study lies on the realm of Human sciences?

Do you know what are Human sciences?

What's your aim in doing English licence?

To imprint English language and culture or let them imprint you?

What are you presenting? a human? a man? a woman? that common?

Why have you chosen English licence?

To snob? To look spick and span? To earn money?

You will die and let all of these behind you, no?

Have you ever asked your selves what's the goal of studying literature criticism? civilisations?

Have you ever asked your selves what's good in having a righteous thinking?

Have you ever realised how powerful are "thoughts"?

Have you ever thought how you can bring changes?

Aren't you impressed of your talents? your smart thinking? feeling that they are being wasted?

Can you see your self remembred 200 years later?

Can you mend with this?

How?

a6el

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives Empty Re: Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives

Post by Virtopia Mon May 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Great a6el. Students need to be reminded from time to time of the paradoxes that are rambling and having fun within them, but sometimes I feel they are not even aware of them.Living in vain, their minds nothing contain only heading for the unknown!
PS: I'm not excluding myself of that blame!!!!! we need all of us to readjust the course of our lives.
Virtopia
Virtopia

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives Empty Re: Related >> universities ranking >> perspectives

Post by Amir Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm

You might be right. We have to ask ourselves all the time about our

future. Planing is half the way to success.

If anyone just asks himself these questions , I am sure he/she will

find many things that need to be reconsidered.

Who am I ? Question
How did I come here? Question
Why did I come here? Question
What am I going to do in the future ? Question
What is my purpose in this life ? Question
Have I done something to achieve this aim ? Question
How do I imagine myself in the future ? Question
Question Question Question

But ofcourse there are some people who

are planing their future and never came to be in vain.
Amir
Amir

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by a6el Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I really have hope in our generation, that one day we will redraw our partially erased identity. This can't be done if we don't wake up.

a6el

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 pm

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT..MR.a6el ..YOU HAVE TO BE OPTIMIST PEOPLE ..EVEN THOUGH THE REALITY IS NOT VERY "PROMISING"..
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 am

A wonderful post A6el, I wonder how I didn't notice it before, though I read all what's written on the forum. I thin the questions you've asked are crucial in making the one conscious about what he's doing and for what, and the questions Amir asked are much helpful if one makes them more directed since I believe they have to be tailored according to the individual. I Hope to read more from you soon.
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by a6el Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Assalamou Alaikoum again, longtime, couldn't log in with my account, indeed hush.

a6el

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down