Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS

3 posters

Go down

THANKS Empty THANKS

Post by EmilySo Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi mates, I just want to thank my friends who encourge me to go forward in studing Master. Unfortunatly, I couldn't be there for personnel matters. what happened was out of my thinking..the thing that prevented me to carry my study...anyway, I want to thank you SASSY for every thing you gave to me. I really appriciate your help THANKS 865413 THANKS 865413 but I'm still here to share information together. It's enough for me your golden advices, your words that grew hope in my heart. Thank you so much. Also, I want to express my warm greatings to you SABINE. Thank you for your help dear THANKS 362107. You too GLOURIOUS. Thank you brother for your welcome, even I felt myself at home before coming to Boumerdes. That was so kind of you Smile. I hope to you all the best.
EmilySo
EmilySo

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

THANKS Empty Re: THANKS

Post by sassy86 Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi dear EmilySo Smile God knows I'm really moved by your kind words. It's okay dear, you will have many many other opportunities and besides you can never know what the future holds Wink As you have said, this does not prevent you from learning (and this is what makes the difference between those who study merely to get a diploma and those who really do want to learn)
Bravo! That's the attitude sister ! Wink THANKS 865413
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Hi EmilySo! You're welcome mate THANKS 362107 May allah reward you by what's better than Master inchaa lah. I'm sure that with your ambition you will reach your goals dear.
May God bless you and help you
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum