Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Useful Information about Master!

+2
nina
Biba
6 posters

Go down

Some Useful Information about Master! Empty Some Useful Information about Master!

Post by Nacerpro Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Semester 1+2:

[img]Some Useful Information about Master! 06062010[/img]
Semester 3:

[img]Some Useful Information about Master! 06062011[/img]

Semester 4:

[img]Some Useful Information about Master! 06062012[/img]

[img]Some Useful Information about Master! 06062013[/img]
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Some Useful Information about Master! Empty Re: Some Useful Information about Master!

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Good work!!
I see you had courses and TD's!!
Good luck brother Smile

Back to top Go down

Some Useful Information about Master! Empty Re: Some Useful Information about Master!

Post by Nacerpro Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Yes, (for didactics only) we had 2 hours for lectures and one and a half for TDs.
This concerns Reading/Writing, Grammar/Discourse, and Aural-oral Skills.
The two others are just lectures.

N.B:
- You will have writing for the 1st semester and reading for the 2nd. (Reading/Writing Module)
- You will have methods and approaches in teaching aural-oral skills and listening in the 1st S, while you will have speaking in the second semester.
- Methodology and Acedemic Writing are merged in one module. Metho in the 1st semester and Academic Writing in the 2nd.
(2 hours/session)
- Psychology of the Adolescent is just (one hour/session). It wud be all abt ur researches. (very limited guide is provided by the teacher).
- You are asked to present (4 e.g. teaching grammar through examples), while u r asked to prepare a test or an exam for the 2nd semester
for the on-going assessment mark.

Last edited by Nacerpro on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing some info!)
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 am

Nacer, wallah you are great! Really, how should we thank you ? Some Useful Information about Master! 97785

Actually, I was wondering on which basis did you choose to study didacticts rather than civilization?
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 am

My pleasure to share dear Biba. As u know, civilisation is attached to literature that's why I did not choose it. I do not like literature but I really like civilisation. Anyway, I was obliged to choose didactics. Wish you best luck dear Biba and for all of you dear mates.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:26 am

Thanks a lot Nacer! Some Useful Information about Master! 129195 I wish you luck!
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by nina Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:53 pm

hi guys if you have any information about magister 2011/2012
please i need help
p.s: dates / all the other information / modules ... are required
and i need information about master
i hope it's not too late for registration

nina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Blidi Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 pm

You still have time to register. There are plenty of information here.
Blidi
Blidi

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-09-11

http://www.blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks Nacer for the topic (i've seen it only now Razz ) ...the Master seems like "fun" :p
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by miss moracle Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Hiiii guys!!! yeah but some students complain they said it's so hard especially didactis....is it true nacerpro? Shocked
miss moracle
miss moracle

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:56 pm

I think that a lot of things will change for next year. For many reasons it's true that it was hard, but it'll be okay for u (I hope). It will be easier since u'll have all lectures + some pieces of advice Smile.

"Our case is not urz".

Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum