Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what life gives to some people

3 posters

Go down

what life gives to some people Empty what life gives to some people

Post by the reaper Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

trust and love

“i trust you” is a better compliment than “i love you” because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust…

forgotten soul

death brings a lot of sadness but what if there is no one to be sad for ur death and u would be all alone die alone no one cares about u no one even shed a tear for ur lost a lonely kid walks alone and no one cares about and no one gives a damn money brings friends but being poor shows the best in people i rather live poor and keep my morals then to live rich and loose them .

no longer

my heart holds alot of pain to just write in few words sometimes it just stops feeling everything and my heart just wishes it was not mine so it does not have to indore all my pain and messery every time a light of hope rises from long distance a cloud of problems come to block it, what to do when there is nothing to turn to not even ur shadow sometimes i think what if the world was diffetent what if what if ?

a story of a life

dreams don't come true as much as people don't last for ever a word from the heart can change a person"s mind sometimes our hearts makes us do stupid things can cost us the rest of our live i seek tht soul who will always be there for u the soul that i know i will never find coz us humais don't care about others feelings we are so consumed to a degree that materialize everything even out lives there is no good soul on earth every one i know walks away i had a good friend once that i pushed away or at least i thaught so i found another but disappeared again is it my fault that i care too much i came to realize that i am worthless even for my family and that make don't care whether i lived or died i shud tears every night untill they become blood i wish i died i wish i was never born sometimes i try to do my best but nothing works in my life death comes to be my only solution why do people fear relations it all comes to money if u are rich u live and u would have alot of friends if u don't have money u will be alone and no one there to keep u company

a scream of death

as much as i like to live but there is no escape from death when it calls u obey never try to hide or think u will live longer then ur time nothing will help u escape i am sure that my time is close and i wont stay here for long so to whom i ever hurt i sat sorry and to whom i ever loved i say sorry and to whom i ever been friend i say good bye i may not be as u expected me to be but this is who i am i was raised on this way i never meant for it to hurt anyone but people have a different understanding and death may give me the way so people can believe ur apology

the reaper

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-22

Back to top Go down

what life gives to some people Empty Re: what life gives to some people

Post by Thewolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:02 pm

I liked the first ... very meaningful words!
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

what life gives to some people Empty Re: what life gives to some people

Post by dah_men Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:06 pm

i liked the firdt one too .... quite good

thanx
dah_men
dah_men

Number of posts : 23