Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1+1=3 ? I don't think so !

+3
Dutty Nes
JOKER
Nacerpro
7 posters

Go down

1+1=3 ? I don't think so ! Empty 1+1=3 ? I don't think so !

Post by Ismailos2 Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 pm

I mostly process things with facts and logic rather than religion (no offence to anyone)! (1+1=2!!) Every action has a reaction! If you hit me, I hit you back! For me, I think that people who do bad stuff should be punished right away, rather than saying (binou bin Rabi !!)! I prefer to take matter into my own hands!

I am not a very nice guy, I do bad things, you can't even imagine !!
I think the reason I’m writing this topic is because I have been judged so many times! And those very same people who judge me are doing the same bad things I do! The only difference is I DON’T HIDE IT, but they do! They kinda feel better or something when they point fingers and judge others, it almost gives them that sense of redemption and relief!!!!

I have a very extreme tolerance for people’s idiocy and unfairness, I let go most of them time, but boy oh boy, some people just love to push it an inch further lol !

Matthew 7:1-5
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

I remember my teacher once told me this puzzling words that I had to write down: Razz
(Judging people means that you pass a value judgment on what others think or do or say, of which judgment implies making a decision whether something is right or wrong. Thus, when someone says that we should not judge others, they are in fact passing a value judgment (that judging people is wrong) and thus anyone who does so (judging other) is doing something that is wrong. Thus, those people who say that we shouldn't judge others are in fact doing exactly what they say they shouldn't do; judging that people who they perceive as judging others is wrong. Thus, this sentence is self-defeating. In fact, because this is so, those people who say that we shouldn't judge others are in fact hypocrites, because they practice the thing they condemned in others.)

The conclusion is: WE ALL JUDGE ! Laughing
** Sorry for the complicated topic lol

Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

1+1=3 ? I don't think so ! Empty Re: 1+1=3 ? I don't think so !

Post by Nacerpro Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Hello Ismailos, it's really a gud topic that I do like.
But I just felt that u r judging ppl by saying:

WE ALL JUDGE !
Isn't this a judgement in itself ?!
Best wishes.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Yeah, that's what I was getting at: We all judge, sadly !! Even without knowing so !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 pm

U got me confused at first Ismailos
Anyway does it change anything ? let's keep judging others lol
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 pm

If we don't judge OTHERS , life will be boring; Let's keep judging by ignoring the judgement.
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dah_men Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm

hhhh really cool topic bro ... i really liked it

and u have a good point too!!

emmmmm damn this is life what can we do
dah_men
dah_men

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-12-17

http://mosta-english.forumalgerie.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks Razz and well, life's a b*****, we have to fight it lol ! Never give up !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:16 pm

we have to be judged to realize our mistakes

we have to be more considerate to others feelings and try to judge by using a good way without offences

thank you dear brother for the good topic

i really like it and more i like the way you have judged yourself

it is good to admit that you make mistakes in fact making mistakes is not a mistake by itself the real mistake is when you make it you hide it
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

hello dear mates:
Actually, it is a very important topic, at the same time complicated. It is true that we all judge, and we will be liars if we say the opposite. But the difference lies in the degree, the matter we judge, and of course who is judging. It is logical to say that you have to be a saint and a kind of divine to judge others because we are all human beings and no one is better than the other. May be we judge someone and we jump on the conclusion that he is a bad person because we saw him smoking( it is just an example) and we forget that may be this person is better than us because deep inside he has good qualities that we do not have. Ismailos, we all know this lesson, and we have been told plenty of stories just to avoid judging people and looking at them with critical eye. But allah ghaleb it is man's nature. At the end, I hope that God will guide our footsteps, and enlighten our road so we will not go astray.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum