Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You May ask !!

2 posters

Go down

You May ask !! Empty You May ask !!

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri May 15, 2009 12:14 am

Hello . You certainly ask yourself sometimes : why are there a passive members in this forum ? I say everyone has his argument .

For me , i am not in a good mood . I don't know what's the problem . I wish i can give much to this forum sooner.God may help
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

You May ask !! Empty Re: You May ask !!

Post by Ezinma Fri May 15, 2009 12:33 am

Hi, I'm passive sometimes because I'm connected to the net via an ADSL modem not through a wierless card (WIFI), so you know how connection is.
Good idea Mr. Bryne, I'm waiting to read other members' arguments.
Please get rid of your bad mood sooner...We've only one week before the exams, and I need you to revise well... khabachou
By the way, If you need any help, any question..Feel free to post it!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri May 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Hi , Thank you EZINMA , i really appriciate your message .I won't hesitate to ask you if i need something .....one week have been left , and the lessons are a lot.May God help us and all students of the english language.
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum