Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy or Girl ?

+9
Nacerpro
w_ch
glourious
Big brother
bilinda
the youth
TheUkrainian
Mr.Johnson
princess
13 posters

Go down

Boy or Girl ? Empty Boy or Girl ?

Post by TheUkrainian Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:58 am

Being into a parental responsability , What do you prefer for bringing up & taking care of ; a Girl or a Boy ?

Why ? what are the reasons that made you choosing Boy/ Girl ?

TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Boy or Girl ? Empty Re: Boy or Girl ?

Post by bilinda Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Both my friend. I want to have them both in my life.
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Boy And Girl
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Say it "a boy", everyone wants to have him. Don't hide ur eagerness to have a boy. A girl isn't that bad but our society -I am sure of- that it wants a boy.
Just an opinion.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by princess Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:59 pm

just being a mother and touching the fingers of my child is enough

princess

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 am

Twins...both boys.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Johnson Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:33 pm

girl,boy,boy,girl,boy
or
girl,boy,boy.....nice to open it with a girl ( baraka )
Mr.Johnson
Mr.Johnson

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by TheUkrainian Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:35 pm

I prefer Girl , she is not exhausting as the boy , The Boy remains exhausting his parents till 30 years , but the lady ,we hardly ever feel their growing up , she is quit calm & serious toward life .Boy : Fulllllll with problems : Military service , Job, Visas, Smoking issue, delinquency, fighting .............. Simply ; I won't subjugate my rest of life for the sake of his future .
I prefer Girl ! with good education , enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheUkrainian
TheUkrainian

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:17 am

Girl, then a boy!!
Or twins ....
And, in fact, taking care of a girl is harder than taking it of a boy! It just seems that it's easy!!! "ham lbanat lelmamat"!!!!! Who said this wasn't wrong!!lol
And if we are following Islam, you don't have to care about your boy if he's 18!!!! But the girl, you've to care till she get married!!

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Two twins..that makes two pairs of four kids..
all of'em boys of course.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bilinda Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:10 am

Youth please four boys like you?????????????. What you want to turn our lives to a scary movie?. lol
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:16 am

Girl or boy makes no difference for me, i adore them both, and i prefer my first baby to be a girl , because there is some wisdom in it........."To Allâh belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female (offspring) upon whom He wills, and bestows male (offspring) upon whom He wills." Ash-Shura:49

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:32 pm

Yeah!! Good saying BB!

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 pm

I think it's logical for a the father to prefer, even just a little bit; to have a baby boy & the same thing with the mom and baby girl. I believe the father would have much ease upbringing a boy because he would use his own experience to do so..he would know what the boy is thinking and planning to do, what is his desires and orientations...etc and I think it would be more fun.
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Hello all,

I was more than thrilled to observe, through your posts, how very successful parents-to-be the forum gathers. The discrepancy of whether "raising a boy or a girl is easier" seems to include other aspects which most of you reglected and overlooked. One example of which is the society. Upbringing a child, be it a boy or a girl, is not an easy task to do; it would be a challenge either ways. Undoubtedly, every child is the locus of attention of both of his/her parents. Sometimes, and inspite of the parents' huge efforts, it is not enough to teach a child about good morals and qualities if these are things the society lacks. In a way or another, the society affects this process, possitively or else negatively. Imagine you teach your son about honesty and decency whereas youngesters his age do plunder for a living. Imagine you teach your daughter how to dress properly while girls her age dress egregiously. Even if you managed to "plant" these benign qualities in your child, there would be bad psychological consequences still if we're talking about a corrupt society. To explian more, your children would not feel so affiliated to the others, and a palpable "gap" between them and the others would soon appear. A sense of being alienated will take over your children's life and therefore a depression.
"Such a pessimistic view to life," you would say. But if you think it over, society DOES influence us in a way or another and we should do something about that; if not for us, for our children.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sou4me Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't care about what will be my children's sex if he is healthy ! I'll be thankful to Allah giving me the fruit of my marriage!
sou4me
sou4me

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:35 am

"... if he is healthy..." Nice saying sou4me.
'He' means a boy.
lol!
Salam.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sou4me Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:12 pm

No it means the child Smile
sou4me
sou4me

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

"boy or girl?" many of them, I hope. Any way, boy will be the person who keeps the continuation of the race and the family as well. Always, fathers look to their sons as the modal of theirs in society, whereas girls resemble the source of tenderness and care... but read this hadis: "Whoever takes care of two girls until they reach adulthood - he and I will come (together) on the Day of Resurrection - and he interlaced his fingers (meaning in Paradise)." (Reported by Muslim) so be this father...

burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by burself Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 pm

The encouragement to seek children covers both sons and daughters, and along with this general encouragement Islam has given special merits to seeking and bringing up girls - contrary to the thinking of the people of ignorance (age of 'Jaahiliyyah') of the past and present, since the people of ignorance - wherever and whenever found - hated (some of them 'still do') to have daughters and were grieved and angered by their births!

"And when the news of (the birth of) a female (child) is brought to any of them, his face becomes dark, and he is filled with inward grief! He hides himself from the people because of the evil of that whereof he has been informed. Shall he keep her with dishonor or bury her in the earth? Certainly, evil is their decision." (An-Nahl 16:58-59)

But the Messenger of Islam, Muhammad(saw), came elevating the status of this gift given by Allah(swt),
welcoming the daughters, and raising high the importance of their upbringing with words to delight the hearts of the believing fathers and bring joy to their souls:

"Whoever takes care of two girls until they reach adulthood - he and I will come (together) on the Day of Resurrection - and he interlaced his fingers (meaning in Paradise)." (Reported by Muslim)

So can there be any greater honor given to daughter!? And for those who wish to have them and bring them up properly!? And he said in another Hadith:

"Whoever has three daughters or sisters, or two daughters of two sisters, and lives along with them in a good manner, and has patience with them, and fears Allah with regard to them will enter Paradise." (Reported by Abu Dawud, Al-Tirmidhee and others)

And in another Hadith:

"They will be a shield for him from the Fire." (Reported by Ahmad and Ibn Maajah)

And along with the Messenger’s(saw) honoring the daughters with his words, we find that he also gave us a
living example in his own actions and behavior - for example,

"One day he(saw) led his Companions in Prayer whilst carrying Umaamah bint Zaynab(ra) when he made rukoo’ he would put her down, then when he stood, he would pick her up." (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

So the position of daughters in Islam is very clear and the encouragement that it gives for them, and also the
hatred it has for those who hate them or are grieved at their births! We know from this that hatred in some souls toward something - if found - is not a true judgement upon that thing and this is explained in the Qurân, as Allah(swt) says:

"…If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good." (An-Nisa’ 4:19)

So how many righteous women have brought happiness and well-being upon their families and their Ummah!? And how many corrupt young men have brought every form of misfortune and trial upon this Ummah!?

Therefore, it is upon the parents who have intellect to accept whatever Allah’s(swt) gift is with full joy and
happiness, whether the gift is male or a female. Since its being a male or being a female is due only to Allah’s(swt) order alone - He, the One free from all imperfections - and Most High says:

"To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He creates what He wills. He bestows female (offspring) upon whom He wills, and bestows male (offspring) upon whom He wills. Or He bestows both males and females, and He renders barren who He wills. Verily, He is the All-Knower and is Able to do all things." (Ash-Shura 42:49-50)

And finally, a stern warning of the 'Day of Judgment' is given to all those people who went (still go) to the extremes of killing their (infant) daughters (or these days knowingly go for an abortion after finding out the gender of the fetus) out of fear of poverty or shying away from responsibility, superstitions or ignorant customs etc;

"When the sun (with its spacious light) is folded up; When the stars fall, losing their lustre; When the mountains vanish (like a mirage); When the she-camels, ten months with young, are left untended; When the wild beasts are herded together (in the human habitations); When the oceans boil over with a swell; When the souls are sorted out, (being joined, like with like); When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned - For what crime she was killed; When the scrolls are laid open; When the world on High is unveiled; When the Blazing Fire is kindled to fierce heat; And when the Garden is brought near; (Then) shall each soul know what it has put forward." Qur'an 81:1-14
burself
burself

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by mano Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 am

hello ...
for me i prefer to have a boy at firs ,,,,,, or two or three boys then a girl , or two,,,,,,, all in all ,,,,,,,i get married , after two years i bring a boy +2 years ,, the second boy,,, then 2 years and another boy,,,,,, then one year and a girl,,,,, then another 1 year, and a girl ,,,,,so ,,,6 children after 8 years ,,,,,,, then ,,,,,,,after 8 years i bring a girl ,,,,,,,,,,,,, then i finish with a boy after 4 other years ,, at this time my biggest son is 20 years old ,,,,,,,, i give him 3 other years and marry him off ,,,, in this way may house will never get out of children ,,,,, this is my plan ,,,,, i hope it works ,,,, and the woman i marry will agree with me about it,,,,,,
khyali1 ya3omri1
mano
mano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 am

Very Funny Mano !!
Nchalah !!
Nounette
Nounette