Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could i pick your brain???

+2
Clown
on 121.4MHZ!!!
6 posters

Go down

Could i pick your brain??? Empty Could i pick your brain???

Post by on 121.4MHZ!!! Thu May 07, 2009 11:55 pm

hello,
I need your expertise with a problem i have,what would you do with $14 billion for the benefit of the Algerian society?
please,I need your answers for the next oral session.
on 121.4MHZ!!!
on 121.4MHZ!!!

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Could i pick your brain??? Empty Re: Could i pick your brain???

Post by Clown Fri May 08, 2009 12:25 am

I would make a huge circus and bring my friends from all over the world. And I'll bring My best white elephant.

jocolor Keep your smiles on jocolor
Clown
Clown

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 am

Hello 121.4,

That's what I call a serious discussion! (not X is great and Y is brilliant! Very Happy ). Of course they are great!

For me if we spend 14 billion dollars or even 20 B$ for the benefit of our society nothing get changed unless people themselves get changed!

If I'm an entrepreneur and I'm given this huge amount of money, I'll put some millions in my pocket firstly, chahou
, and I'll spend the rest in...in... No, seriously I think we build more public libraries, and the most important thing is to change our old rusty buses cou7a

Sorry I know I couldn't help you answering your question, because I believe spending money in the benefit of our society is useless!. Tomorrow I'll try to think about more solutions, cos I need to ask my grandpa he's an expert in this field!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Fri May 08, 2009 2:57 pm

What an expensive question!

I think What we should do is building a huge wall from north to south and, make ALL the Algerians come aside, and throw every new baby to the other side, may be we will have a change! By the way, the government is spending more then the number you gave, but God knows how!

Anyway, If I'm given such a sum of money, I'll build a big infrastructure of transportation ( cause I think it's necessary). Then I'll reinforce the educational system by making changes in terms of structure and means.

There are plenty of things to do, but I think it would be better to work without money. I mean because Algeria is a wealthy country, we have a bad economy. People don't work and they are rewarded for that. Imagine that you're a farmer who has given a loan of billions of Dinars, then you spend them in "entertaining", the day you should bring back the money, they give you more! Are you gonna work after that?!

Anyway the problem is not money, but discipline! What lucks is punishment for the one who errs and reward for the one who works hard. To change the psyche of people, you need reward and punishment! Isn't it God's policy?
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Fri May 08, 2009 4:09 pm

What you have to do is to open an account in Switzerland and... And don't forget to buy powerful weapons and surround yourself by biting dogs...Rolling Eyes

Mr.Amine, your question brings to light a very interesting notice, it is that what lacks is not money but ideas! If you want this for your oral session so you can show how much ideas are more important than money. You may ask the whole group to answer this question and you'll notice how difficult it is, because there's a crisis of ideas and not of money! Nevertheless, this money can be used in projects that are productive, no matter what the project is but it should be productive. What I know is that this money should not be granted for those who don't deserve it! You can use it to promote tourism by building infrastructures and protecting the valuable sites. We all know how much Algeria is beautiful comparing with Tunisia for example but Tunisia succeeded to bring tourists and to invest in the field, whereas in Algeria we're still six feet under! Use your imagination and imagine yourself in the place of the president and the government, what would you do then?!
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Fri May 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Hush wrote:What an expensive question!

I think What we should do is building a huge wall from north to south and, make ALL the Algerians come aside, and throw every new baby to the other side, may be we will have a change! By the way, the government is spending more then the number you gave, but God knows how!

Hush, your idea is great!!, but I wonder who'll nurture those babies!, maybe we can bring some Chinese here to do the job, or some Americans...You know, I think since we've already had this amount of money, we can cheat in building the wall (It won't fall don't worry!), and we can buy robots instead to rear the babies.

By the way my grandpa said don't think a lot, since we're still fighting the French colonizer, we can't think properly about serious and radical solutions ( my grandpa is still living in the 1950s). Think about independence!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sat May 09, 2009 12:21 am

The fact is the following:

- 41 billion of Dinars Spent on agriculture ====> the result is potatoes costs 80 dinars

- Renting an apartment costs the same as the minimum salary (SMIC)

- 70 billions of dollars invested between 2004 and 2009 ===> result is Chinese, Egyptians and other foreigners got rich!

It's either this country suffers counting incoherence or its accountants suffer mental incoherence!

Nevertheless change should happen, with or without us because it's the nature of this univers, nothing is static! ( May be Algeria is the exception that confirms the rule scratch )

The good thing is that the dinosaurs will sooner or later get under earth, the question is will they leave their descendent in a form of evolution?!

pessimist but not desperate!
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Amir Thu May 28, 2009 9:24 pm

It is a nice idea my friend Smile

But you seem to be dreaming of an unbelievable number !

Do know that there are plenty of $14 billions spent every year in

Algeria

So the answer is easy study go and ask those who are responsible

of

the public money and they are going to give you thousands of ways

to use this money!
Amir
Amir

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum