Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria

Go down

English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria Empty English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria

Post by Hush on Thu May 27, 2010 12:16 pm

INVITATION

Check your oxygen, adjust your space suit and buckle up for the biggest mission of your life… an action packed and full throttled trip to the moon!
The British Council in collaboration with Oxford Playhouse and Festival National du Théâtre Professionnel d'Alger would like to invite you to
“One Small Step”

A play written by David Hastings and directed by Toby Hulse at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria, Plateau des Anassers, Kouba, Alger
2 June 2010, 4.30 p.m.
Free Entrance / Arabic Surtitles
Performance will be followed by an open discussion with the audience and the company
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria Empty Re: English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria

Post by Londonhbb on Thu May 27, 2010 6:09 pm

meet u there beekeeper thnx 4 sharing it with us .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria Empty Re: English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria

Post by Nacerpro on Thu May 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Wow!
Soooooooo nice, I wish I'll be the 1st one who goes there.

C u there nchallah.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NANA on Thu May 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Oh! that's wonderful English Play at Palais de la Culture Moufdi Zakaria 330741 I wish i can be there.
NANA
NANA

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down