Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who loves money Enter here !!!

+3
JOKER
TM2010
Nounette
7 posters

Go down

who loves money Enter here !!! Empty who loves money Enter here !!!

Post by Londonhbb Sat May 22, 2010 1:12 am

Money can buy a
house............................not a home

Money can buy you
medicine.......................not health

Money can buy
bed................................but not sleep

Money can buy you a
book...................not knowledge

Money can buy a
clock.................................not time

Money can buy you a good
position............not respect

Money can buy you
blood...........................but not life

Money can buy you
people.....................but not friends

So this what money can do and what it can't

why there r so many people killing themselves to
get it

c
o
p
i
e
d

Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

who loves money Enter here !!! Empty Re: who loves money Enter here !!!

Post by Nounette Sat May 22, 2010 11:11 am

It Doesn't Matter !!
Just Give It To Me !!
Thank You Londonhbb!!

Nounette !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 22, 2010 11:30 am

I love money and I think money can get you all those things ! Without money, you'll be depressed, you'll hate and envy everyone who's richer than you! No one who is poor is satisfied, they're just hiding their anger and denying the fact that money is everything! Poor people got used to that kinda life, all they want is to find tiny and cheap things to get them through the day! Some people are just too proud to show that they're suffering and that they want money !! I personally think that everybody worships money, and some people would break all the rules to get it ! We are slaves to materialism and money and stuff ! I dare anyone who can refuse a bag of money if it were offered to them!! The thing is that we learn how to live with certain things, like the fact that your son is a drug addict, you're poor, you're not as successful as you'd hoped ! But deep down we wanna change those things , and we'll jump through hoops to get that opportunity ! Let me give you an example; when someone is ugly, they can't change that! so they embrace the idea : (All it matters is INNER beauty, or a charming personality !). Most of us are hypocrites, we want something but we know we can't get it, so we don't embarrass ourselves! Why not go out there and fight for what you want !!??
"Some people hide from who they really are. Others eventually accept who they are. But sometimes it’s the tough moments that help you realize who you’ve finally become."

Sorry London, I couldn't stop ! Some people just piss me off ! pale
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat May 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Sorry bro but ur way of loving money is false. C'mon we r educated we have to fight the thoughts that u and others held, moreover, our parents said " who see the sky becomes blind". It means we have to get convinced about out situation either poor or rich. Others say :" we have to put money in our hand, not in our hearts ". My God !!!! it's really emabarasseing me to see young nd educated student like u say so about money. I believe that we r the chosen people who represent the real Algerian community. In this respect, we have to fight the materialism ideas. Or u want to rely on " the end justifies the means " ??!!!!
our end is not getting money to have those embarrassing ideas. Even if the end would being rich as Americans dream all the time, it's not our customs nor our traditions to worship money as Americans do and unfortunately some of us do !!!!!! . Well, I'm against every materialism or pragmatism principle. I have strong belief that I'm the representative of the flourishing Algerian generation, remember " life builders " or Sona3 l7ayat. I'm following this path to get to fulfill my ambition. U can say that I'm goody goody or I'm nerdy. But I would say that I'm the child who dreams someday to be a king, and he becomes Sala7 dine l'ayoubi.
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by TM2010 Sat May 22, 2010 1:07 pm

yes londonhbb you are true
TM2010
TM2010

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by JOKER Sat May 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I want what money can't buy, it's a priority, but it doesn't mean i don't want what money can buy, I get what u want to say london, and if u like what money can't buy only, just give me ur money lol who loves money Enter here !!! Icon_razz
JOKER
JOKER

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 22, 2010 4:37 pm

You'll get there London, BELIEVE ME !! I'm not a cynic, I'm not greedy, but I'm a realistic and I know that money is the essence of life and everything ! Not loads of money, just money to make you comfortable and relaxed ! Money that can allow you to pay your bills, get a home theater, buy a car every year, go on vacations every summer Smile I want to live a non complicated life, debt free ! I don't wanna live being stepped on, I don't feel inferior, I don't wanna be treated differently ! I know that money isn't supposed to be that important, but we're in a cynical age, you have to keep up or get out of the way and live a miserable life !!
You still don't know what really having money means, trust me ! And Im not judging you man, but I know what I'm talking about, and it applies on everyone ! you'll reach a point where you realize that without money you're a SIDEKICK in society !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 pm

well..it'd be perfectly okay if i have those that money can't buy..being broke not having a penny but..people love money..you and i are people..
money helps..money talks..i'm listening to Pink Floyd's song..money!
we don't have to be movie villains if we own't
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 22, 2010 5:18 pm

That's exactly what I have in mind Youth, thanks Very Happy
I love the song Money Money Money by Abba Very Happy
Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5RSrNFj_is
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by HOPE4EVER Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 pm

yes i agree with you londonhbb money is not every thing in life as many people think

HOPE4EVER

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 22, 2010 5:45 pm

It all depends on the person's needs ! For example I love buying stuff, so let's just say that I need £100 per month to get what I want ! Maybe you don't need a lot of stuff, you're satisfied just the way you are! maybe £1 is enough for you SO WE ARE DIFFERENT! and if I ask for more then £100 that would be greedy, and the same goes to you !! Do you think that Bill Gates can live with $5 in his pocket !? NO ! and do you think that a bum can handle $ 5,000,000 ?? NO !! So it all depends ! But don't come to me and tell me that money isn't everything !!!! MONEY is EVERYTHING ! I am not talking about the AMOUNT of it, Im talking about MONEY, and that EVERYONE needs a certain amount to live !! And if you're against me, then I DARE YOU ALL to go a WEEK without having 1 penny in your POCKET !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Ismailos I understand that u r realistic but at least don't advertise these ideas. Think that someone will be influenced by ur principles. Do u want every Algerian hold ur principle?
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 22, 2010 10:50 pm

NO ! I don't want anyone to think the same way I DO !! And I'm not that charismatic to influence or convince people to follow me Razz
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat May 22, 2010 10:54 pm

thnx 4 comprehension mate . I understand U clearly now . Hope u also did !!!! Wink
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 22, 2010 10:56 pm

I got you man ! And I totally respect your point of view !! I just would be LOST without money !
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down