Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this wednesday

+7
MrL
nabih35
Nacerpro
Thewolf
Biba
acamy
Big brother
11 posters

Go down

this wednesday Empty this wednesday

Post by Toufikzad Sun May 16, 2010 5:43 am

Hello all...

I want to inform u all here ...
teachers and students ...
From blida or from any place

That we have this wednesday A play in english language ''Arbi ben Mhidi's death''written by Miss.Hadjer ...and a group of students from our department are going to perform it this wednesday Inchallah 19/05/2010

Try to be present inchallah ...and i hope u'll enjoy it all this wednesday 402770 ...
Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.gold9.mam9.com

Back to top Go down

this wednesday Empty Re: this wednesday

Post by Big brother Sun May 16, 2010 12:41 pm

AT What time?!!!

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Wed May 19, 2010 8:05 pm

so ...Hello all again ...
today we saw each other and you have already seen the play and everything was good ...especially the great members of forum who was with us ...
I just want to say thanx first to our head of department who helped us alot ...she is the best ever..
and thanx to all my friends who were and are with me ..
to all the teachers ...all who are in our department ..
Thanx alot all ...
soon we will see the play of ...The tragedy of Hamlet ...
inchallah it will be nice ..

I want to say thanx to the youth ,The Ukranian,Hush,bilinda,bryne,Mary,Londonhbb,debug,Nacerpro,thewolf,Ismail,
wimened,w_ch,joker,tell me more,big brother,tones of love,sou4me,flower,glourious,angeleyes,iron lady,Nana,chinda......all the members who i know them and who i don't ...

really ...it was great day ...i'm sorry about my reaction when...you know ...so sorry ...

Last edited by Toufikzad on Wed May 19, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Really, it was a special day today. We enjoyed the play a lot, it was wonderful and successful. You were real actors, you performed the play just like famous actors, you were excellent and awesome in every thing. Congratulation for all of you; first of all the brilliant writer who wrote this wonderful play, Miss Hadjer, it was really ornamental play. Second, our HERO, Londonhbb, you were a real hero, and the mother, Soumia, the father, the general, the soldiers, you were perfect today. Without forgetting also all of those who helped from near or far in making this splendid work; Nacerpro,Theukrainian,Bryne, Theyouth, w-ch,Nana, Big brother,Toufik...and all the teachers of course with the head of department.
CONGRATULATION again.
For every Race
There is a medal
For every Competition
There is a prize
For every Luxury
There is a price tag
For every Deed
There is a reward
For every Examination
There is a grade
Well done for a good start
And congratulation for being the best.

Last edited by chinda on Wed May 19, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Back to top Go down

Post by acamy Wed May 19, 2010 8:57 pm

thank you for this play,your play was nice bilinda and toufikzad0 and yacine but i did not like the way that you behave with THE FLAG OF ALGERIA but every thing was nice and good and thank you
acamy
acamy

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Wed May 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Back to top Go down

Post by flower Wed May 19, 2010 10:30 pm

hello every one...really it was a wonderful day thanx a lot for this special day......i want to say congratulation all of you friends...it was verrrrrrry nicccccccccccce wellah.thank you hajer soumia fouad younece wahab yassine and our great saber thanx all of you did a good work and pray 4 us with our play HAMLET.
flower
flower

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Back to top Go down

Post by Biba Sat May 22, 2010 1:16 pm

this wednesday Icon_smile hi, Ijust want to congratulate our actors 4 the play, it was really really nice and great." we are proud of you " . personally I enjoyed the play and the journey with all my new friends. thx 4 everything.
Biba
Biba

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri May 28, 2010 12:25 am

It was really great Play, i'm very happy because i had place to see it... this wednesday Icon_biggrin
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Nacerpro Fri May 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Hello Acamy, I just want to tell u that they were stressed. Many thngs happened unconsciously especially with the flag. The play says sth and the treatment of the flag is sth different. I wish u understand that. Thx.
With all my respect.
Nacerpro
Nacerpro

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2009-05-15

http://www.Idon'thaveany.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nabih35 Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:52 am

to be honest and fair it was more than great.thx for all characters especially Ophelia.
nabih35
nabih35

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MrL Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Hey guys ^_^

You were really great cheers Thanks a lot mates.. Both plays were AMAZING and Well-performed ... Congratulations Smile

Bilinda: mmmmmmmmm Razz Like I've already told you, u've almost made us cry... you're perfect my dear I love you

For Hamlet: I really loved those last scenes when they all died, it was So tragic, but amazing Smile Thanks again guys
MrL
MrL

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by flower Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

HI MATES because no one praised the great play HAMLET and no one speak about it even by good or bad thing .....im goin to speak about it(its my personal point of view .what i saw nd notice from the biggining......
the first promotion who tried to do it and el hamdolah thy were great....( the red earth company..... this wednesday 129195 .
Thy didnt ask any help from foriegn people all r student 4 year....and th pleasure returnd to OUR MESBAH SEHRY MISS KECHIDA this wednesday 330741 realy she has the great (fadle) to carry on th ply by her help .....thanx LOT Miss .EVEN THY WERE DOIND IT AS SURPRISE TO U.....BUT 1 HAND CANT CLAP.....
Now the players :
we start by th 1 who read CORAN this wednesday 490933 he is the father of EL3ARBI BEN MHIDI . polonius and read coran.....can you imajin one character can do many things......he is toufik THanx to him lot he did a great role as father and spyer ...realy he was amazin....
OUR PROTAGONIST HAMLET YASSINE He has great role and f(adle) to do play thanx to him w did it......he was th most wonderful character ...blive m h did it beter than mill gipson....thanx yasssine.
Now th king CLAUDIUS she is IMANE , th first idea came from her than w tried to apply it.no one was imajin that th shy imane can do this role ...but she astonishd us .as if she was th real king....thanx to her.......
NOW TH QUEEN .SHE IS THE CUTE FATIMA .she was amazin can you imajin ....she did her role as if she realy th mother of hamlet AND SHE PLAYED AS A WIFE AND MOTHER ..... ...thax to her lot
HOW CAN WE 4GET THE CUTE AND THE SHY OPHELIA.. she is Amina.all her friend thought that she is not going to do her role as it should be .bkz she laughs lot and she is so shy but by the end she did it as if she is realy the crazy ophelia..thanx to her.LOT ....
let us now speak about LAERTES...SHE IS YASSMINE .she played 2 roles .the ghost and laertes can you imagine ,,,?????? for the first time thy act but thy did more than 2roles thank you yasmine you were great.
NOW HORATIO , she is IHSSANE .sh acted as if she is real horatio...she did a well performance...thaxTO her lot
Marcellus, he is Aboubaker.realy h waz amayzin specialy his way of actin realy h waz very good actor..thanx
FORTINBRAS she is safinez.she did her role very well ...thanx lot
without forgetin the narrator she is FATIMA .she narrated as if she is in real .she did her role very well....thnx
of course those who help in play within play ( amina .sara.achwak)
our director ABDEL wahabe who was playing with musiC thanx to him
without 4getin all those who gave them help........(soldiers...mahfoud.abdelrahim.naser.fouad....and others i dont know all of them if ther is som1 missin just add him or her.
spcial thanx to (donia and mohamed )3rd year student of LMD thy help them lot ..and of course youcef thanx lot ...ALSO fatima matar and bilall 4 their help....
you know by small means but thy did sth no 1 can do....
all these as avery very small gift to the new head of departement even she hellllllllllped us looooooooooooooooooot realy thanx to her and all our teachers
so im sorry if i forget somone....
this is from my point of view ....realy it was wonderful play ....thanx lot THE RED EARTH COMPANNY. this wednesday 972218 this wednesday 314238 this wednesday 73424 this wednesday 330741 this wednesday 500859 it was a souvveniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire from the promotion offorth year student 2010 . i hop thy will remmber us each year nchallah .
any one can add a comment about play and th characters ...was it good or bad .....each one has his or her point of views..... thax lot..............................................................
flower
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Well, you are right Flower, the play was amazing and wonderful, everything in it was awesome; the language, the performance, the music and the clothes... All the actors were splendid without any exception...but I liked the most the language of Hamlet, his way of performance, he looked really as the real Hamlet, and I liked the performance of Polonius, he looked at ease as a real actor...I liked, also, the clothes of Ophelia, she looked like a beautiful princess ,or let's say a bride...without forgetting, of course, the others who were marvellous...good job you did actors mates...wish you all the best...
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pacific Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

what will be added to the flower if we said that it is beautiful ?..
pacific
pacific

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by flower Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 pm

thanx chinda this wednesday 844632 this wednesday 330741 and pacific ....... this wednesday 129195
flower
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Toufikzad Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:55 pm

waw...........that's a very nice from u flower...
thanx 4 all what u've said about POLONIUS....ehm ehm......
that's great
thanx
chinda ...thanx too...
Good luck 2 all...take care
I appreciate alot ur words flower
Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Back to top Go down