Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hadith of the day!

4 posters

Go down

Hadith of the day! Empty Hadith of the day!

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:42 pm

Salam 3alikoum all...
It's clear, Hadith of the day, hope you'll contribute mates...

Narrated Anas:
If I had not heard the prophet saying,"You should not long for death", I would have longed (for it).

From Sahih AlBoukhari.

Back to top Go down

Hadith of the day! Empty Re: Hadith of the day!

Post by Ismailos2 Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 pm

GREAT IDEA ANGELEYES Very Happy God bless you Very Happy

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):

1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Apostle.

2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.

3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .

4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)

5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Carry on mates Very Happy
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Great......

Narrated Abu Masud:

The prophet said, "The sun and the moon do not eclipse because of the death of some one from the people,but they are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. when you see them stand up and pray"

Back to top Go down

Hadith of the day! Empty Hadeeth of the day

Post by w_ch Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:10 pm

In Saheeh Muslim (214) it is narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: “I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, during the Jaahiliyyah, Ibn Jud’aan used to uphold the ties of kinship and feed the poor. Will that avail him anything?’ He said, ‘It will not avail him anything because he never said, “O Allaah, forgive me my sins on the Day of Judgement”’” – i.e., he did not believe in the resurrection or do good deeds hoping to meet Allaah.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Allah says: " If my servant remembers Me in his heart, I remember him in My heart; if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a better and nobler gathering (of angels). If he comes closer to Me by one span, I go towards him a cubit's length, if he comes towards Me by a cubit's length, I go towards him an arm's length, and if my servant walks towards Me, I will run towards him."
Hadith Qudsi.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah say:

Allah the Almighty has said: “O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.”

Back to top Go down

Hadith of the day! Empty Hadith of the day!

Post by Thewolf Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:56 pm

The Messenger of Allah Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "To smile in the company of your brother is charity. " (Bukhari)
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum