Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRUBS

Go down

SCRUBS Empty SCRUBS

Post by Ismailos2 Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:55 pm

SCRUBS

'Scrubs' is a look at the world through the eyes of an intern. Not some crusty cop or a desperate housewife, but an intern. An intern with no special abilities or powers. An intern who goes to a hospital!
And somehow, this creates one of the best shows on TV. J.D.(Zach Braff) is an intern at Sacred Hearts Hospital. He's surrounded by a cynical janitor, a belligerent head M.D., a sarcastic mentor, and a few other interns. Though this all may seem like a familiar and done-before formula, 'Scrubs' makes the whole thing seem fresh, new, and radiant.
The show subtlety examines many major issues (authority complex, race, etc.) without making it seem preachy. To do this well is itself a fantastic achievement.

SCRUBS Scrubss9v

This show also does something incredible: make actors you may recognize from small parts in movies shine. Zach Braff, John C. McGinley, and so many others.

SCRUBS Scrubsver2

I thank Bill Lawrence with all my heart and soul for creating "Scrubs." Never before have I become so invested in characters that I actually get emotional when something happens to them !!
I recommend this show to everyone, and am constantly outraged how this show never wins an Emmy, they should have picked one up for every brilliant season this show brings out. It is without a doubt, the very BEST television show there has ever been.

SCRUBS Scrubsq
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum