Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

teachers Vs Students

+10
manar
Dutty Nes
sou4me
the youth
Clown
w_ch
Matthew
glourious
bryne_kh2000
cookie
14 posters

Go down

teachers Vs Students Empty teachers Vs Students

Post by Dutty Nes Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Is there any the respect between the students and teachers ? (specially when you see your teacher in cha3ir1 with......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................)?
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

teachers Vs Students Empty Re: teachers Vs Students

Post by glourious Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:13 pm

I know what you mean man!..It happens alot these days.

I think as long as they do their job as they should..it's ok it's their business...of course it's inappropriate.but what can we do.?

I think they are jealous of students who do this thing!
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:41 pm

I think they are jealous of students who do this thing!
if so
what kind of teachers they are
for me it is not a good behavior for both the students and so the teachers
this is what we called the lack of respect and ethics
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:15 pm

yeah! or...Maybe they are having " late adolescence" teachers Vs Students Icon_tongue
glourious
glourious

Back to top Go down

Post by bryne_kh2000 Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Please tell me mates , what do you expect from a 23 years old teacher ? or a teacher that has been graduated just one year before . So no need to worry and be prepared to see worst than this .
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ur right
just wait for the next
cookie
cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:38 pm

it happend for me just once
i saw my teacher of civ with his girlfriend i was completally
astonished
may god forgive them & us
cookie
cookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Do ot look at teachers ages, go deeper in their minds. I respect the teachers, i don't care about their behiviour if i feel that i learn from them. We don't have rights to judge them about their behiviours...judge them if they don't give u information.

Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm

I agree! but don't you think that seeing your HONORABLE teacher in an "awkward" position outside the classroom affects the way you look at him inside the classroom?which consequently affects the your understanding ????
(everytime you look at the teacher in class, you ramember....sth teachers Vs Students Icon_twisted )
glourious
glourious

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello mates,so sorry for saying this but i seek begging you to interfere not in Teachers' "private life".Yes i dooooooooooooo agree about the point which is getting worse day after day but forget not that teachers that you're making your point upon are human beings...and not angels....I think that the relationship between the two ends in the "door" of the classroom..I'm not defending their "wicked deed" nor making complement to gain their "love" but,according to my poor mind,teachers should be judged for their deed inside the classroom not outside it;according to the quality of information they do give you and the way they do present it..and the story should end respectfully and successfully...
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 pm

I'm with you Mathew...
Everyone is responsible of his deeds, you just have to watch yourself and let the others do whatever they want.
the relation between us and our teacher ends outside the classroom....that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello,

Well, this is one of the few topics that drove my attention, and I really want to have a say in it. First, I don't understand what do you mean by: " in teachers Vs Students 11127 .... with....." is it some kind of a new expression which I have no knowledge of ? Nevertheless, The picture got clearer once reading the other members' posts; you must be talking about relationships... I mean teachers' relationships. Though I don't see the difference between the two. As Matthew has already mentioned, both of them are humans; teachers and their students. Conserning the point of "respect", It's a prespective view. You can look at it the way you want. We have a lot of poeple disrespecting their teachers even though they have nothing to do with the new tendency you've all tackled. So, this proves my point that it's up to you whether to respect your teacher not caring to his personal life , or to do quiet the opposite. But, I wouldn't agree if you said that teachers having relations outside the classroom would ruin or break this wall of this respect.... Just a thought!
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clown Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Babababa what an atomic nuclear plutonic topic teachers Vs Students Icon_biggrin I spent a day understanding or trying to understand, yet I ended up with a maze! Who loves who? Student loving teachers or teachers loving students? Males or females or both? Parents loving their student children or children in love with their parent teachers or teachers Vs Students Drunken_smilie

By the way future teachers what will you do teachers Vs Students Icon_rolleyes To love or not to love? That's not of my business teachers Vs Students Icon_arrow
Clown
Clown

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:40 pm

At least you mazed it up more even dear clown!

well..from another humble point of view, i don't think that it would be appropriate for students to judge their teachers nor would it be the same when teachers give a false impression to their students.

I'm still a student, and i still respect my teachers' privecy as much as i want mine to be respected.

It's a topic worth discussing anyway..
Thanks to all.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sou4me Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

I agree with u the youth as we all have our private lives ,the teachers have the same right!! and never judge people if u don't wanna be judged ! So, Dutty Nes live ur life and let the others live theirs.
sou4me
sou4me

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutty Nes Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Have you heard this before:
و كاد المعلم ان يكون رسولا
so our prophet was like our TEACHERS??????????
Dutty Nes
Dutty Nes

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by manar Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:46 pm

they have to respect themselves to make the students respect them ... sham on those kind of teachers .. they have to be the good example for thier students
manar
manar

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Teachers and Students r like Tom and jerry, they wiill never satisfy or deal. But it better if each one di his work and don't look at others behiviours. kol wahed yalha b'roho.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pencil Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 am

Live and Let Live.

pencil

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:27 pm

I guess the only place where to judge your teachers' actions and behaviors is in the Classroom! Other than that, you have no right to judge them whatsoever ! I know teachers should be our role models, but let's face it, times have changed, we have changed ! And those teachers once were STUDENTS just like us, so be careful what you say about them, maybe you will be that teacher one day ! And people talk, just the way you did ! Keep an open mind, and always walk a mile in the person's shoes before you judge them !! We all love to tittle-tattle, hell, that's the only thing that gets us through the day lol !! Believe me, one of the reason I am very close to my W.E teacher is because she always sees me with my GF when she is with her BF !! It was awkaward at first, but we're like cute couples now hehe !! It was one of the reasons we got to know each other better !! So awkward situations can lead to amazing endings lol
Just my opinion, don't attack me Wink
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by nana gothika Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:51 pm

[b] Well, the teachers of today ... no comment...they are not only cha3ir1 but also they behave as they are in the kindergarden....come on...howerver as the youth said we do respect them all the time and after...God knows what will happen.
nana gothika
nana gothika

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:43 pm

Well saying Ismail, u see that some of our teachers, r deserve to respect them very much... teachers Vs Students Icon_biggrin Writing, LC, Gram...except the Teacher of Phonetics i hate him teachers Vs Students Icon_twisted
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down