Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's live the moment !

+2
Nounette
chinda
6 posters

Go down

Let's live the moment ! Empty Let's live the moment !

Post by Londonhbb Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 am

When u open your eyes in the morning, don't wait for the evening. Just today you'll live , so u r not in yesterday that was gone, neither tomorrow that didn't come yet . This day is yours , your age is just for today, so put on your mind that you are born in this day and you'll die in the same day , here you won't remember your bad past, and you won't predict the ghost of the future .
Just for today pay attention, Concentrate, focus . Just for today learn well and treat others politely and produce utilitarian thing behind you, to let your trace deeply engraved on the places that you used to be in.
Just for today plan your self and organize your hours and minutes to make them years inside your soul . Live each second happy . Be satisfied of your self , on your environment , on your university , on your teachers ... Of every one and everything u possess .
You have to write on your heart just one sentence " TODAY IS MINE " .
If you believe within yourself by a strong will that you won't live except this day . Here you're going to take each occasion you meet in this day to build your self .And you'll say
Just for today I'll talk respectfully and I will insult no one whatever happened .
Just for today I'll arrange my desk and my home and I'll be serious in my studies and I won't make plagiarism again "I'll paraphrase instead " .
Just for today I'll visit patients in the hospital and I'll give presents to my close friends .
" Just for today I live . So the past that went and gone :" Disappear as your sun . I won't cry for you and I won't remember you , because you left us and you won't come back again never ever "
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Let's live the moment ! Empty Re: Let's live the moment !

Post by chinda Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Well saying Londonhbb. I do agree with you in all what you said. We have to live each moment of our life, and enjoy it without thinking in what is coming, because this can imprison us in the prison of future and planning for it,and when we wake up from this we may find ourselves lose both of the future and the present; neither enjoy this moment nor the future.

I like so much what Ibrahim Elffiky used to say:
Live each moment as if it is the last moment of your life
Live with faith, live with hope
Live with love, live with work
And evaluate the value of life.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm

You're 100% Right Londonhbb In What You've Said !! If Only We Could Do That We Would Be The Happiest In This World !! And Nice Words You Wrote Chinda !! Read You Soon !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 pm

thnk U Nounette . So impressive from ur part chinda
Hope u can turn these words into practical actions in ur daily lives
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello dear Lod, first of all i want thank you for this nice topic. "TODAY IS MINE" i see that you want tell us, forget the past and do not think about future, and just live the day u r in. I'm not agree with u at all, God graced us by brain to create and find new ways for future life, and to learn from the past. The different between animals and humans is: we must live thiis day, and think for tomorrow, and take lessons from the past.
We must be adventures, and sometimes we must risk with some careful.
Let me ask you dear, if u think only in this moment, u will forget a friend u met last day, or happy/sad event happened to u. If you don't think about future, how you will dream about ur lover next night, or mke plans for next summer holidays?. Life will lose its taste if we don't think about past and future.

Do not limit your life in a moment, do not put fetters on your thought.
Finally, i hope you will accepte my opinion, and do not misunderstand me if i gave " bad examples ".
TheWolf
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am

thnk U thewolf I do like critics . Ok here we go :
1/"God graced us by brain to create and find new ways for future life, and to learn from the past" : Ok I'm with u but u don't give a technique to learn from the past but I did . I said live ur moment . Imagine u r living just in ur moment surely u like to spend it with a good thing so u'll remember good memories not bad ones .
2/"The different between animals and humans is: we must live thiis day, and think for tomorrow, and take lessons from the past. " this is according to u
when u live ur moment u r building up ur future so u r letting a good past and building an promised future

3/"We must be adventures, and sometimes we must risk with some careful.
Let me ask you dear, if u think only in this moment, u will forget a friend u met last day, or happy/sad event happened to u. If you don't think about future, how you will dream about ur lover next night, or mke plans for next summer holidays?. Life will lose its taste if we don't think about past and future.
Do not limit your life in a moment, do not put fetters on your thought.
Finally, i hope you will accepte my opinion, and do not misunderstand me if i gave " bad examples ".

Plz bro I want u to go deeper than that and don't treat things through the shape
taste what I've written nd try it at least once on ur life nd tell me ur opinion bro
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:16 am

I'm realistic too much and you are often fanciful, that is all. This doesnt mean that i take things through the shape Let's live the moment ! Icon_smile ... Politician and Literary haven't same ways in analysis matters.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:21 am

Don't u think that there's a bridge between what we r aiming and what we are doing ?. Sorry but if u don' t think so u r not considered to be successful in ur life !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 am

I do agree with you in what you said:"live your moment" I think it's the best way to get rid of the bitter past that keeps haunting me(even in my dreams)and not to think too much of the future,because whatever plans I lay down, I'm sure that non of them will turn out the way I like. So, why bother my already over-loaded head with things that are considered mere memories, be it good ones or bad ones; or with making it plan for useless plans which the percentage of their happenings is no more than 10 per cent. Just a thought mates!
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Hello Lod, you said said that : you won't remember your bad past...and you made future like a ghost , i see you r escaping from your past, and afraid from the future coz u think tat future is ghost, u r life will be so limit my dear.
I wish success for me, you and everybody Let's live the moment ! Icon_smile . I love my past, bad or good, and i'll axcept my future, bad or good.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Thewolf wrote: Hello Lod, you said said that : you won't remember your bad past...and you made future like a ghost , i see you r escaping from your past, and afraid from the future coz u think tat future is ghost, u r life will be so limit my dear Really !!! u made me afraid No .
I wish success for me, you how ? give me the key I'm in need of it Sad and everybody Let's live the moment ! Icon_smile . I love my past, bad or good, and i'll axcept my future, bad or good.
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:10 pm

It is easy dear, just don't limit your life in present moment.
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi, nice topic London...
I'm with both of you london and the wolf......live the moment but at the same time keep your past because it is full of lessons that help you to avoid mistakes in the future...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Angeleyes, Lod is against thinking about the past and future, so you r not agree with him Let's live the moment ! Icon_smile ....
Thewolf
Thewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Hi,
But the wolf I'm with him in living the moment and not bothering your self with the pains and the hard moments of the past, and thinking in the future....just forget about them and not about the lessons they gave.

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

My "History is a nightmare i'm trying to wake up from"
James Joyce
Or maybe "History is whether a toleration to hide, or a concialiation to hide behind"..trying to land on an answer.
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:07 am

Ok the youth hope u can practice what was mentioned on the topic .
wish 4 u all the best bro !
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum