Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too Late Love

+2
NANA
bilinda
6 posters

Go down

Too Late Love Empty Too Late Love

Post by Londonhbb Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Daniel : I guess we are the left overs in this world.
Jasmine : I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special someone in our lives.
Daniel : Yup! I don't know what to do.
Jasmine : I know! We'll play a game.
Daniel : What game?
Jasmine : I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my boyfriend.
Daniel : That's a great plan in fact, I don't have anything to do for the following weeks..

DAY 1:
They watched their first movie together & were both touched in the romantic film.

DAY 4:

They went to the beach & had a picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their quality time together.

DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to a Horror House.. Jasmine was scared

and she tried to touch Daniel's hand but by accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed..

DAY 14:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked for their future. The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your lives... spend your time together happily." Then flow from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something .

DAY 28:

They rode on a bus and because of the bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:

11:37 pm
Daniel & Jasmine were sitting in the park where they first decided to play this game ...

Daniel : I'm tired Jasmine... do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road..

Jasmine : Apple juice would be fine,thanks.

Daniel : Wait for me...

20 minutes later ... a stranger approched Jasmine.

Stranger : Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine : Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger : A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel & he is critical in the hospital .

11:57pm

The doctor came out from the emergency room & handed out an apple juice & a letter to Jasmine.

Doctor : We found this in Daniel's pocket.

Jasmine read the letter which says:

Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute girl & I am falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game.. & before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine...

Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted..

"Daniel! I don't want you to die...I love you... Remember that night we saw a meteor? I mumbled something.. I wished that we would be together forever & never end this game. Please don't leave me, Daniel... I love you, you cannot do this to me

Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY...

************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
Always love your loved ones & show them how you feel before it's too late.. You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace.. If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion & love to your love ones, today is the day. Love them while they are still here...

PS.

Do not ignore or you will regret it later
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Too Late Love Empty Re: Too Late Love

Post by bilinda Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:05 pm

ahhhhhhh so nice but i hate unhappy endings .You really inspired me .it is said love story.If i have the right to change it i will make it that way:when the doctor gave her the notice and she read it she started crying and saying i love you too but i did not have the chance to tell you because i was shy.while she was saying that he got out from a room saying that's what i wanted to hear i played this trick on you in order to test you oh i love you too,and they got married and lived happy until the end.hahaha strange but i prefer happy ending
bilinda
bilinda

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:09 pm

thnx a lot 4 ur comment .
I do respect ur opinion . But this life sad and happy moments . the important to us is to decide in the appropriate time .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Back to top Go down

Post by NANA Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi, i like the story it touched me! Sad " Sad love story" . Thank you for the advise Londonhbb jouliya .
NANA
NANA

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nounette Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Wow !! Nice One LondonHbb !! I Really Liked The Story !! But I didn't Like The End !! It Was Very Sad !!
Nounette
Nounette

Number of posts : 795
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.rasoulallah.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinda Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:52 pm

I liked the story Londonhbb but, infortunatly, its end is sad. In fact most love stories end by unhappy endings. It is said that if the stories of Antar and Abla, or Jamile and Bouthayna,or Romeo and Juliet ended by happy endings they would not be remembred and known as they are.It is the sad and unhappy ending which give the eternity to such stories.
chinda
chinda

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Londonhbb Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Thnk U Chinda .
Londonhbb
Londonhbb