Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody

3 posters

Go down

Hello everybody Empty Hello everybody

Post by Thewolf Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:48 pm

I love rains, and cloudy days, today is cloudy, but there is not rains Hello everybody Icon_smile
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody Empty Re: Hello everybody

Post by bryne_kh2000 Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 pm

It is normal cause you were born in Autumn . Hey the Wolf , what about a cloudy and windy day , and you are standing alone in the middle of an empty street , trees in the left and the right , and the street is covered by the leaves falling from the trees . Trés Grave  The  WOLF.....
bryne_kh2000
bryne_kh2000

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewolf Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 pm

Don't worry dear Bryne, i don't live in cities i'm in open and large desert, always facing wind and sandstorms. i won't be alone because ghosts surround me and i'm one of them. Hello everybody Icon_tongue
You know, at that day, rain was falling all the evening Hello everybody Icon_cheers after this msg 4hours Hello everybody Icon_cheers
Thewolf
Thewolf

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by cookie Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello everybody Confused Hello everybody Confused Hello everybody Confused Hello everybody Icon_question
cookie
cookie

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum