Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 posters

Go down

what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Butterfly Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello dear mates , if any one of you can give some information about Escapism in American literature i'll be soooooo grateful .
Butterfly
Butterfly

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by black_white Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:36 pm

Hi Butterfly and sorry for the late reply.well, here is a link concerning your topic,hope it will be useful . Introduction: Some Backgrounds and Implications of the Escape Motif
black_white
black_white

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-11-12

Back to top Go down

what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: what is Escapism ?helpppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Toufikzad Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:52 am

Hello Friends
Black-white ...that's so nice from you to help our mates and friends on the forum
I've read the Topic and i find such great things as well ..
I hope that Butterfly also find some things here ..
any way thanx a lot
Ciao
Toufikzad
Toufikzad

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-05-12

http://www.gold9.mam9.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Thank you very much dear mates , it's so kind of you to help me and others .Really i'm so grateful, read you soon .
Butterfly
Butterfly

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by acamy Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Good work black_white $$
acamy
acamy

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum