Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

salam everyone

+3
fad2013
sabine
glourious
7 posters

Go down

salam everyone Empty salam everyone

Post by glourious Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 pm

hello everyone! I hope you're doing well!

well the place seems to be a bit quiet so i thought of dropping by and say hi ...is there anyone here?
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

salam everyone Empty Re: salam everyone

Post by sabine Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:16 pm

hiiiii Glorious! Smile Yeah, unfortunately the place is deserted. Sad I'm fine but extremely tired 9raya2 I don't have time even to take a breath 3yit1

how about you? how are you doing mate?
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by glourious Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:44 pm

m doing well dear mate!
i believe you're preparing your dissertation tht's why u're tired! well.. you're not the only one! Im facing the same challenge especially that we are running out of time!
May God help us!
glourious
glourious

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sabine Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Amine glorious. May allah help us all Smile

Good luck mate
sabine
sabine

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fad2013 Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Good evenning every one how are?what about you glourious in which year you study? and i want your helping if you can.you mate god bless you.

fad2013

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 am

There must be a good reason why people just stopped posting. We should use our analytic mind for a second. Let's not have our emotions drifted away. Let's have a moment of thinking and analysing. People are not stupid, nor are they dumb to desert a place they once loved to the core.

Yes, no one disagrees with you when you all say: "This place is dedicated to studies and bla bla bla" Let's not be nerds nor geeks. I just despise people who impose themselves in a way or another. Less rules, more fun.

So dear Glourious, if you are as nostalgic as I am, let us do something about it and literally resurrect this place. My message may not be heard nor even be read. But it is worth a try. Let us not stick too much to dull stuff. Let us not "learn through boredom" as "The Youth" once said.
w_ch
w_ch

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://Ouadhah.cherifi@oup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Mon May 13, 2013 9:50 pm

I guess everyone knows why this place is not like it was, a couple years ago. I remember logging in everyday, checking for new posts or PMs even before checking my email box. Now! Sometimes I forget, but I still log in frequently...hoping that things will be different again. I was always saying to myself things always change and nothing will remain as it was. I guess I am mistaken. Everything was taken so personally, but it is sad to know that this didn't affect the people and affected this beloved place.

I don't know why, but I feel an urgent need to be back again and log in everyday!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Mon May 13, 2013 11:03 pm

I was always saying to myself things always change and nothing will remain as it was. I guess I am mistaken. Everything was taken so personally, but it is sad to know that this didn't affect the people (who are busy with their lives) and affected this beloved place.

There was a clash of thoughts, beliefs and even of cultures. The level went so low that we actually put up a fight, how silly. I still remember when this forum was our sanctuary, or at least that was the case for me. I don't ask for more, people. I just need a getaway from this cramped life.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezinma Tue May 14, 2013 5:28 pm

We all needed, once, a place to express our beliefs and opinions freely and our recourse was always one of the different categories created for our needs. I want to admit that since the day I ceased posting and interacting I stopped learning new things. Reading a new book now is a tiresome work...Like it is difficult now to start a new thread. I also don't ask for more, I just hope that our people will show up again.

P.S. Congrats on the new job w_ch
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Tue May 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Thank you Ezinma. Our people will show up again, I am very optimistic about that. I need to learn to co-exist with others and accept them as they are without going back and forth about things that might be right and I assume otherwise. Bottom line, let us be the change we want to see in others.
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Weird, the same people that witnessed its birth are the same who are here again! Let's give it a shot once more and believe again. I'll try to the best of my abilities to back it.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-06-26

https://blida-english.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sat May 18, 2013 12:36 am

I have been thinking about it for so long, Admin, that my head hurts lol. It is worth being given a shot as you said. I have been browsing the forum for about a week now and found that there are a lot of valuable posts scattered here and there which were posted right after we had abandoned the place. I invite all the members to participate to make this forum better. And most importantly, No hard feelings...
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hush Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 am

:bball:Nice to read you again, my fingers are itchy
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by w_ch Sat May 18, 2013 12:50 am

Hush: They miss typing, right? Our forum is here to quench your thirst and satisfy your hunger Wink
w_ch
w_ch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum