Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home made beauty

2 posters

Go down

home made beauty Empty home made beauty

Post by gaby Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi dear mates
I'm working on project about Homemade Beauty that contract with sergeries i want a help from your sides that to collect me some information about that subject if it is possible
1 ... what is it .
2 ... what do people think about it .
3 ... can it be dangerous sometimes .
4 ... some advice to who are using those things .
5 ... ...............................
6 ... ...........................
thank you home made beauty 1245
gaby
gaby

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

home made beauty Empty Re: home made beauty

Post by sassy86 Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Hi gaby Smile
I managed to find this good article which talks about this new emerging fashion of 'homemade beauty'. It states the reasons which favoured its appearence along with its dangers

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/1519/Beaute-Bien-etre/article/detail/896075/2009/06/18/Le-fait-maison-gagne-les-cosmetiques.dhtml

(It's in French, if you have any problem with the language I'll try to help you translating)

Well, What I understood myself after having had a look at some websites offering homemade beauty 'recipes' is that they all use the same arguments, listing the dangers of today's cosmetics. But the point is that very few would tell you that it does have some dangers in case of allergies and ignoring how some ingredients as lemon or hydrogen may have serious damages on some skins ...etc

In my view, herbalists and people working in the 'bio' trade don't often know what they are selling and the dangers of their products. They are just the other type of hustlers (I prefer to deal with sellers of cosmetics rather than these)

Last edited by sassy86 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
sassy86
sassy86

Number of posts : 1227
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:46 pm

thank you very much but i cannot understand the language since i've never study it. i was in english class since my primary school cann't you find it in English ???????
Thank you so much dear.
gaby
gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:51 pm

You're welcome dear. Ok i'll try to translate it as soon as I can Smile
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy86 Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 pm

Translation of the article:

The recipes of beauty products, as those of the kitchen, circulate on the net, manifesting the vogue of the products of beauty made home.

The fear of the chemical
The learners perfumers launch alone, having provided d 'un numerous available guides, some utensils and organic produce, or hurry up in specialized workshops. To make her beauty products oneself is " a very, very ancient step ", reminds l 'historienne of Annick Le Guerer. " Jusqu 'au XIXth century, there were textbooks allowing to people to make their products of care themselves to them ".

But " with the appearence of chemistry in the perfumery, the industry took over of all this ". The return to manufacture home is " a very new phenomenon, developing ", she notices " It comes into sight at an instant when the consumers are afraid of chemicals which are in beauty products and perfumes ", as parabens, suspected to be dangerous. " It is an answer to these alarms ".

A sort of fashion:
To Nature and Discoveries, the workshops of manufacture of set up beauty products three years ago " do not empty ", points out Carine Evano, responsible for communication.

In program: manufacture of a day cream or a balsam for lips, ownership of essential oils and flower waters, pressure with cold, refinement.

To create creams " which compete with those of trade ", worked out, of anti-oxidizers and of vitamins will be needed, explains a quizmaster of these workshops, Solveig de Laissardière, who has a training of biologist and herborist.

Institutes of beauty sniffed tendency, as this living room of Montreuil (Seine-Saint-Denis) which offers workshops since January. As elsewhere, every participant will leave again with a booklet of recipes and products that she or he will have fabricated.

Free time ease:

The success of beauty products home can also be seen as " a return to the cocooning, but in another way the eighties: before people stayed at home to have a rest, now there is this notion of inventive, clever free time, within the home "

**** Here I think you can add another reason which favoured the appearance of homemade recipes which is saving money. Some people can’t afford cosmetics, so they find homemade beauty practical and less expensive.

Dangers:

Some dermatologists are so scared of this idea of homemade beauty as one of them declared: “It is dangerous to prepare such mixtures at home. I am warning against risks allergies, of photosensitization and bacteriological pollution if the product is not used very quickly. beauty products home are at best ineffectual, and in most cases very dangerous”
sassy86
sassy86

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Thank you dear alot ......... home made beauty 471538 home made beauty 471538 home made beauty 471538
gaby
gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi again, i see that no one else has answered my request i do realy need a help sooooooooooooooooooooooooon please
gaby
gaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down