Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrifying reports !!

2 posters

Go down

Horrifying reports !! Empty Horrifying reports !!

Post by Big brother Fri May 15, 2009 11:15 pm

This morning , when i was reading the "Khabar" newspaper , a horryfing title shocked me:" 35% Algerians suffring from high blood pressure".

Unfortunatly,this percentage represents 1/3 of algerian society, and most of them are young people from 24 onward,and this disease is consider as the third factor that causes death in algeria.

"High blood pressure increases your chance (or risk) for getting heart
disease and/or kidney disease, and for having a stroke. It is
especially dangerous because it often has no warning signs or symptoms.
Regardless of race, age, or gender, anyone can develop high blood
pressure. It is estimated that one in every four American adults has
high blood pressure. Once high blood pressure develops, it usually
lasts a lifetime
. You can prevent and control high blood pressure by
taking action."

So brothers and sisters, as an itellectuals , we should not ignore this fact at all, because at last " it's one life we have and we should take care of it".

and you should know that our Great religion encourages the muslim to preserve her/his life ,because it's one of the five Fundamentals (الأصول الخمسة).

and this is some preventions to avoide high blood pressure:

• follow a healthy eating pattern;
  • reduce salt and sodium in your diet;
  • maintain a heathy weight ;
  • being physically active;
  • quit smoking;
  • control your stress.
and remember.....................Big brother alllllllllllllllllllways cares about you.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Horrifying reports !! Empty Re: Horrifying reports !!

Post by Ezinma Sat May 16, 2009 12:08 am

Salaam, what a nice idea Mr. Big Brother, I hope you'll inform us from time to time about some horrifying news, so we become more aware...To change our lifestyle

Yes you are right high blood pressure is a serious problem. Personally I think stress is a major reason behind this killing disease. affraid ...
You mentioned some solutions, but allow me to give you my opinion:

• follow a healthy eating pattern: How can we, and we eat bread at breakfast, lunch, afternoon, dinner..Or if our kids start crying we give'em bread to hush up.
  • reduce salt and sodium in your diet: Yes that's true...Especially with a yummy snack like our 'chips'!!
  • maintain a heathy weight: Don't worry, as students I think we need to gain some extra pounds (kilos)
  • being physically active: Students are super active!...
  • quit smoking: I know a doctor (dad's friend) who give such an advice, but he smokes..
  • control your stress: That's the BIGGEST problem...How can we???...I'm asking all of you here to tell me how ...Please have your say!
Ezinma
Ezinma

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Big brother Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 am

Salaam alaikom

Ezinma girl !.........the idea here is all about change, change in behaviour, change in the way of thinking,change in this and that or whatever change lays in..........but the problem that the algerian mentalities don't accept change easily even when it serves in favor of their interest.
In my opinion, smart people- like you of course- when they want to change something nothing stop them as long they know that is right , and the history proves that ....have you ever heard about Mohammed El-Fateh and what he did?!!.........that man is considered between the greatest figures in our islamic history.

remember.........big brother allllllllllllllways cares about you.

Big brother

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:08 pm

ho ho big brother, which change are you talking about, the Algerian society has very very bad behaviors of eating as Ezinma said always bread bread.... I have an experience with this disease, it's my mother who suffer from it from her 24, and now she's 39, her case is so complicated and danger,even she is so educated and she has healthy way in cooking and all our food is healthy but... we are in an emergency if her blood pressure increase, but it is God's care that we thank him for ....that's the reality we can't forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum