Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lighter Side

2 posters

Go down

The Lighter Side Empty The Lighter Side

Post by sayyadmahir Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:59 am

Practice makes perfect.....
But nobody's perfect..... .
so why practice?

"Your future depends on your dreams"
So go to sleep
Exclamation Question

Money is not everything.
There's Mastercard & Visa.
Exclamation Question Very Happy

sayyadmahir

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

The Lighter Side Empty Re: The Lighter Side

Post by Ismailos2 Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 pm

haha, nice way of perceiving things sayyadmahir lol. Never crossed my mind Razz. Thanks for the sharing sayyadmahir !

As for you Sassy, that was humorous i think, but you interpreted it to the letter lol ! and one more thing (Our present and future does not depend on us, we are living just what we were intended to be, everything was written before even we were created .) Well, I think we make our own destiny !! True, there are things that are written for us, I give you that Wink ! but as I'm sitting here, i can write my own destiny, by going upstairs and throw myself out of the balcony and be dead lol, or I can sit here and finish my comment and live long enough to see your reply Laughing Very Happy and that's another thing lol, it's hard to explain, but you get the idea !!!

To sum it up in 1 sufficient sentence, it would be this : (I don’t believe in fate, I believe we have more control than we think, and that every action has a reaction.)
Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sayyadmahir Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am

Some more for the sake of a smile...

I was born intelligent -
education ruined me.

If it's true that we are here to help others,
then what exactly are the others here for?

Since light travels faster than sound,
people appear bright until you hear them speak.

How come "abbreviation" is such a long word? Very Happy

sayyadmahir

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-12-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ismailos2 Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:34 am

Listen to me very carefully "Cutie Pie" ! Money is everything ! Everything anyone does is for the sake of making money! We may pretend that we are not materialistic creatures, but here is the ugly truth : We're doing everything to make money and to impress women, and vice versa lol ! I mean i wouldn't be alive if i'm not thinking about making money and looking for the one lol !! I'd rather die if i'm living for another purpose !! Razz

sayyadmahir, Thanks again, you impress me Very Happy ! I like this one : (Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.) It's my favorite , haha !

Ismailos2
Ismailos2

Number of posts : 646
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down