Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cine Club

3 posters

Go down

A cine Club Empty A cine Club

Post by Hush Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:22 pm

There are some movies that are really outstanding and I feel sorry when I watch them alone with all the potential of discussion and learning they might provide. For that reason, I want to start a Cineclub in our department (Blida). The idea is simple, we project a movie weekly or once a fortnight and later on we start discussions after that. Discussions will be about whatever in the movie is attractive (or even isn't). Afterthat some (those who want to) will write reviews about the movie and if the board of the department magazine ( The Pioneer) accepts we will publish the best review in the mazazine.

Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

A cine Club Empty Re: A cine Club

Post by Londonhbb Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:45 pm

Gud idea A cine Club 5078
Londonhbb
Londonhbb

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2009-05-15