Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies of Heaven.

2 posters

Go down

Ladies of Heaven. Empty Ladies of Heaven.

Post by messi Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 pm

You won't beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieve this poem! How amazing the ladies of heaven are!! cha3ir1 cha3ir1 cha3ir1 cha3ir1 cha3ir1 cha3ir1

messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Ladies of Heaven. Empty regret

Post by V Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 pm

so soory messi and thanks for ur mp cuz it showed ur religion side.really so sooory i misunderstood u.do not be mad and here i'm erasing my mistake. we all are mistaken.isn't it?! again so soory for u and for sassy .fogive me homies and ladies.

Last edited by V on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : regret)
V
V

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Ladies of Heaven. Empty Re: Ladies of Heaven.

Post by messi Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:11 am

Shocked Thank you for you "special" replay V.
I certainly didn't see my topic from the angle you describe Suspect . & I totally refuse your baseless accusation... I don't understand ..drag who to what? 3ab9our Who would think of "girls" when he hear this poem about "El Hour".
Let me tell you something: first this is a great Muslim ( Momamed al 3arifi) saying these poem. and all what he is trying to say is how great heaven is.
Second, for give me if I showed some of my desire to win paradise (with this cha3ir1 ) I did not think it would be interpreted in the wrong way by some narrowminded... you certainly proved your age V
messi
messi

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2010-07-05

https://blida-english.bbactif.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Ladies of Heaven. Empty Re: Ladies of Heaven.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down