Blida Department of English: Free Stand to Stand Free
Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello dear mate, we'll be pleased to have you joining our community, so would you please register. You have to identify yourself to admin or to the moderators to be able to join the hidden group where you can see all the forum material.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ara alfrak

+4
the youth
faith forever!!
Hush
moh
8 posters

Go down

ara alfrak Empty ara alfrak

Post by moh Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 am

there is a corner in our university called(alfrak).it is next to building 23. when sitting there,you will be attacted by a punch of tinny little girles,asking you to give theme (alfrak) as a charirty jouliya .I don't know who gave his name to whome,is it he plece,or the girls.about his topic I say:
first of all,when I decide to get married and have kids,it is me who provide for my children not the contrary.the role of me as a man of familly is:a provider,a protecter,a teacher,and a leader.what ever it takes,my family is my responsability.I'v seen some students shuwting at the girls and even hitting them.what is the guilt of a littel girl pushed by her familly to be "the man of familly"?furthermore,the classical question which imposes it self is WHERE IS THE ADMINISTRATION?
the case is for you to discuss....... ara alkfrak khbat1
moh
moh

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

ara alfrak Empty Re: ara alfrak

Post by Hush Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm

The title of the topic seems like those of the British tabloid! There are plenty of interesting ideas in your little post. First the naming of places or the appropriation of places (not only at university. I know other places like the (scanner= Triangle) between buildings 8 and 9, (elboutika) in building 9, La piscine (next to alfrak), (placet elkhabechine) building 24, etc.

For the problem of working children it's too serious to discuss it in this topic, same for the problem of patriarchal families and the role of each one in a family.

For the Administration, they are administrators of perdition!!!
Hush
Hush

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by faith forever!! Sat May 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Hi every body I know all the places you've talked about exept one which is called elboutika where does it exist in building 9, just curious ....
About ara alkfrak ... it is an interesting topic and I had the chance to witness this child labour if I can say so ... all I want to say is shame on their families who should be sending them to school to make better man and woman of them instead of sending them to ask for money where they get hitten by so called educated men... I truely pitty them
faith forever!!
faith forever!!

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:17 pm

well i always face those little boyz & girlz especially when i go to eat, & the bad thing that those poor boys & girls gain alot of money so they are richer then me this is why i don't give them "alfrak"

Back to top Go down

Post by the youth Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:19 pm

That is so correct Matiz..I mean those boys r probably richer than some of us....we r surviving in that university for God's sake...
the youth
the youth

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Dear all :
U Know Guyz When I face them, i always Tell Them That I already Gave the Last (alfrak) to another kid, but they are like paste ...., And Trust me, I know someone who said worst .....he told some alfrakgirl that We will do the same Thing when we finish Our studies.. aouaou1
Van
Van

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

We all meet those boys and girls every day, they lead me to ask many questions: where are their families?, what is their future, how about their education? and: where is our university administration to control such phenomena? what I can say: God takes care of them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Chichidodo Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:16 pm

It's the responsibility of all of you. If you haven't given them money in the first place they won't carry on begging! What will those kids become in the future? Do you think they're going to work after they have experienced easy money?! I guess not!
Chichidodo
Chichidodo

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertrauen Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:49 pm

[quote="angeleyes: where are their families?.[/quote] i think this question dosen't need cleverness since its answer is very obvious.for the fathers; they are all hen pecked husbands (ok not all but most of them) who know nothing about their religious duties except the fact that they have the right to ma rry 4wives as they blieve that their only role in raising and educating their sons lies in providing money .for the mothers its one of 2. either they are engaged in an unconclusive search for their freedom and their right of work or simply spending all their times trying to imitate the european and the american ( my god even in imitating they don't nkow what to ichoose for example most of them would notice if michel (obama's wife) lost pound or 2 and they ll try hardely to but no one would pay Attention
that she missed the historical visit to egypt because her children had exams if it comes to our mothers they ll threw their children out for a trivial wedding )
Vertrauen
Vertrauen

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by flower Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:15 pm

hi friends.
me too i face thm each day. u no ?they have a spcial way to take the ALFRAK.4EXAMPLE. OH SIR OR MISS(NCHALLAH JIB EL 3AM F 3AM 3AMO OR U LL GET MARRY WITH THE GIRL WHO IS WITH U??????)realy sometimes thy put m in shameful situation.realy each time i ask them where is ur father or mother? the sae question they cant work or they r in hospilal.as an old women said" har el fas f rasse" bye 3ab9our
flower
flower

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum